Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yea and dat rishi bandar getting excited at first ki makaan maalkin said thank u to him and then getting confused ki bola hain ya usne mehsoos kiya hain? 😆 it was cute to watch. 😆

will mandira help indira though? 😕 i doubt! as in what if she says she has no idea coz of course she will not want her family to know she was in jail na! d only bet then is d police officer in macau who witnessed their marriage! 😕
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

heylo guys...aaj ka epi sabko kaisi lagi

Rinks - as told they cum up with something totally unexpectd
pehle Indira ghar se chali gayi..followd by the family members removing Rishi too

thn...thn...Indira and Rishi both searching shelter toghtr...and their proceeding Frndship/love
but the worst...this police raid ðŸ¤¢ am really feeling very bad for Indira. look at prev pages, read our cmnts...u willg et to knw. 

BTW...Inshi scns were cute...but am gettin worried abt Indira and feeling bad for her.
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

and Bike scn...this time Rishi has guts to take her hand and put in arnd him so tht she can hold him properly and Indira actually holded like tht for somewhile[LOL]

and that to nt once she was off balance many time n everytime rishi would turn his head than she would remove her hand that was funny and cute part:)
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think d sweetest moment in today's episode was when rishi gives ishaan his gift from macau. awww. yahaan par he is getting thrown out of d house but he still remembered how a kid loves gifts, especially foreign ka maal! 😆 really nice touch there by d creatives. 😆😆
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nikhi v dnt lik indira getting into problems..bt wat they r showing is sumthing relevant...innocent ppl also get arrested in such cases...lik indira here...so i found it interesting as 2 wat dey vl do nw...mostly dey ll hv 2 use d marriage reason only...evn I found inshi scenes cute 2day...he is becoming bearable nw...
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok episode was good but i am hell worried abt arresting Indira n all ðŸ¤¢
and Inshi scene were good and cute ðŸ˜³
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guys...congo for new thread
 i wATCHED the epi...
kya bolu yaar...felt like kicking that sharma family like any anything,.
arghhh kya family he yarr/...

btw i missed the starting poart...
nikki can u tell me where's the update?
-Rinky- thumbnail
i somehow dont feel bad for Indira...she has a knack for falling in problem and then miraculously getting out of it...this thing might just gell Inshi closer...i was feeling really eerie when the Police Inspector said...kisne kaha aapko shareef ghar ki ladkiyan aisa nahi karti? arrrgggh...

i also liked Indira begging Vidit bhaiya to come...come on guys let her depend on atleast one person in life..how can someone shoulder or even believe they can shoulder every problem on their shoulder all alone? I like it when she looks broken and tired and lost and frustrated..thats human rey...happens to all of us...i enjoyed today...eagerly waiting for tomorrow...😳
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Khushi i dint write any update...as all of us had watched the episode.
u just read prev few pages u will get to knw wht happend
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

i somehow dont feel bad for Indira...she has a knack for falling in problem and then miraculously getting out of it...this thing might just gell Inshi closer...i was feeling really eerie when the Police Inspector said...kisne kaha aapko shareef ghar ki ladkiyan aisa nahi karti? arrrgggh...

i also liked Indira begging Vidit bhaiya to come...come on guys let her depend on atleast one person in life..how can someone shoulder or even believe they can shoulder every problem on their shoulder all alone? I like it when she looks broken and tired and lost and frustrated..thats human rey...happens to all of us...i enjoyed today...eagerly waiting for tomorrow...😳

agree wid u rinky ...😃