Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New OS the accidental kiss

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This accidental slap has made the whole forum go crazy so i decided tat there should be something accidental between them a kiss.this is how it happens.

His beautiful wife was becoming better day by day. But she looked very bored.he had got her loads of books but she had finished them all she was not interested in watching tv any more.he could not play ludo with her everyday his mom dint like it.so wat should he do to entertain her?he dint trust her sister at all.he wanted someone to be with her everytime to look after her when he needed to go to office.then the solution hit him he would get the small kid pannah. She would be with gopi everytime then he would be relieved the time when he was in office.

It had been Two weeks pannah had come she was a bundle of mischief .he was able to see colour back in her cheeks her eyes twinkled now.he was grateful tat pannah was with her at all times.they would play ludo all the time.he would join them sometimes.it felt like they were a family a small happy family.he had started to love pannah like his own kid.she was so protective of gopi would not let rashi hover nearby.she was a good kid and her presence was a boon to him.gopi could walk without support.he had taken both of them out to parks malls movies much to everyone s disapproval at home.

One night gopi and pannah were playing ludo and it was some sort of weird challenge.the winner could ask any one thing from the loser.he knew wat pannah wanted .she had fallen in love with a huge teddy bear and gopi has told her tat she would get it for her later.ahem wanted her to get tat teddy bear so decided to join in the game.it was getting very competitive.ahem decided he would cheat but not to win but to lose!!!he made sure pannah won the game.

Oki pannah i ll get u the teddy bear tomo when i come back from office he promised. But pannah shook her head and replied :no jiju i dont want it.i want u and gopi behen to kiss me.

Wat such a simple request?the girl was really selfless.oki i ll kiss u pannah he agreed and bent to kiss her.

No jiju not like this i want both of you to kiss me together.gopi could not say no to her and even ahem agreed.

But wicked pannah had other plans.as soon as her sister and brother in law were about to kiss her she ducked.

Ahem was surprised he was expecting his lips to touch baby soft cheeks but they encountered something else.his wifes rosy lips on his.

Gopi who had closed her eyes and as soon as ahem s lips touched her open them.she was shocked and ran out of the room.

Ahem was on top of the world.unknowingly he had kissed his wife.he promised the next kiss would definately be well planned he decided!!
---------******---------
please hit the like button and comments and criticism both are welcome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice post... i am still blushing reading it.. sweet and simple :) thanks...
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
😆
Vibha how do you get these ideas? I am sure you have nothing else to do and idle mind is a devil's workshop.
Superb accidental kiss but ended so soon. You needed to make it more passionate. I am sure that little panna is insane enough and wouldn't mind a better kiss.😉 Edited by maddy311 - 12 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Awesome os loved it 😳

-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gohem_forever

nice post... i am still blushing reading it.. sweet and simple :) thanks...

thanks.yes i wish this happened in the serial soon.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

thanks.yes i wish this happened in the serial soon.

Keep dreaming vibha
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So sweet if only that happend
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😉 ...enjoyed the OS so much...liked the slow romance 😛
Kavya.S thumbnail
vibha that was amazing...loved it

-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maddy311

😆
Vibha how do you get these ideas? I am sure you have nothing else to do and idle mind is a devil's workshop.
Superb accidental kiss but ended so soon. You needed to make it more passionate. I am sure that little panna is insane enough and wouldn't mind a better kiss.😉

yes i am on a break now and my mind is a devil workshop designed to make the innocent blush.pannah was still in the room so the kiss could not be passionate.