Sabse Badi Mahabarat-SBB segmet

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Gauri shouting at jagya about anandi and kunda tai finding out about anandi..
All the scenes are from the promo airing for saturday mahaepisode..
watch from 7 min 5 sec..😊.here's the link

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks pjyo especially for the 7 min 5 sec. tip!! I hate watching full 14 minutes to see a clip of something i want.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i wonder why gauri's mother just blurted out the truth like that so easily... instead of sort of cooking up a story or being evasive.

thankfully she said "pehli patni" ... not kanwarsaa's doosri aurat.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thats why i added the exact timing tinno😊,its irritating watching the whole video when we are interested only in the bv part...πŸ˜†
Gauri's mom could be under the impression kunda tai will be on their sideπŸ€” as she is taking such good care of gauri,even making thalipeet after endless pohasπŸ˜†..which landlady would care so much about the tenants..
Yeah, she did say  pehli pathni but in further conversation must have said bad things about anandi thus getting  kunda tai angry response..πŸ€”
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes... i think you are right. she must have criticized anandi and revealed that anandi was deserted ... not a proper pehli patni after a divorce but a still current patni.
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Jiyo / Piyo, you made my holiday weekend yaar,...

Luv ya