India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

aman verma entry will bring CB down

barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i remeber in cb1 when hiten was introduced in show to raise show trp but it did'nt work for the show and slowly slowly cb lost trp when dev was not show for 15 days.then rhey wrap hiten track soon.same will happen now hiten was popular face instead it didnt work and aman verma he is not so popular.besides this now CVs will concentrate more on aman actions and kahna warso no dev rdahika for some time.so it will affect viewership.

i m very ypset for dev/avinash lead actor of show doesnt get powerful scrip to act ,just few dialogues and roaming arount radhika is given to her.this is really rude yo such a good actor.I think DJs doesnot deserve actor like avinash.
now i think avinash should look for powerful PH such as balaji telefils or rajshree production.
this PH has made joke of him
I personally feel avinash is therre in the show only becoz of rubina othrewise he could had left it ago.
I dont think he is happy with the scrip he has to follow .script is very poor .
no powerful role for dev

i have just a one request to CVs to CB that this time i want to see dev radhika as parents of two balgopal before the closing of CB.my this dream left incomplete in cb1 and now i have fear due to falling trp zee would not have taken some harsh decision

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1kamuralidirk41bostaniansesikalaerlyndav3gradev09

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
avi is a brilliant actor when real rad comes we can see more of him

Edited by ushasri - 22 December 2011 at 5:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1sesikalaerlynda

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
These many days we were shown barkha doing all these things under the guidance of a mystery person... its time for him to come into picture... lets see whats in store for us.. hope its interesting one..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1sesikalaushasri

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
So do you think it is easy for Avinash to get another lead role. It is really difficult business!! What is the gurantee other PH are different!  So you think he working in this show just because of Rubina, sorry don't believe that, Choti bahu gave him so much!! Sure the show is close to him too! If you ask me you should be glad Avinash is working in a show. He already said Choti Bahu might be his last show as he interesting in directing. So just enjoy!! Yes he might be not be the Dev of season 1 who was loved by all, but he has a complex role which it is difficult to play!! Just like Radhika was in season 1, and Rubina never got credtit for that role!  Time to accept that Dev of season 1 is gone we are dealing with a new character.

Avinash will get to show his talent when the truth about Radhika is out!! I'm sure we see a lot of Avinash then!!
Sorry if I offended in any way, but I think is not fair to Rubina to think Avinash is only in the show because of her!
As for TRP just look where CB was three months ago?? Also not fair to blame other actors!!

Edited by ashna26 - 22 December 2011 at 5:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1suktidirk41radhameeraerlyndalavalinaushasrifatssrilanka

barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

So do you think it is easy for Avinash to get another lead role. It is really difficult business!! What is the gurantee other PH are different!  So you think he working in this show just because of Rubina, sorry don't believe that, Choti bahu gave him so much!! Sure the show is close to him too! If you ask me you should be glad Avinash is working in a show. He already said Choti Bahu might be his last show as he interesting in directing. So just enjoy!! Yes he might be not be the Dev of season 1 who was loved by all, but he has a complex role which it is difficult to play!! Just like Radhika was in season 1, and Rubina never got credtit for that role!  Time to accept that Dev of season 1 is gone we are dealing with a new character.

Avinash will get to show his talent when the truth about Radhika is out!! I'm sure we see a lot of Avinash then!!
Sorry if I offended in any way, but I think is not fair to Rubina to think Avinash is only in the show because of her!
As for TRP just look where CB was three months ago?? Also not fair to blame other actors!!
i said so becoz I think avinash personally not liking the scrip.i mean as an actor he must have wish to play some powerful role as he once said in his interview that if a person is a business man then he must portary it well having some files or looking it is not enough.also he said he wanted to do powerful adventorus role in CID.and also i remember in india forum video his anger speak out when rubina asked him to calm down when he said dev ek gadha insaan h.so i thouht he must be here 4 rubina only,might be ge is now fed of this role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1sesikala

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
He is an actor, so he might not liked that Dev mistrusted his wife and even didn't look to search for her, he was grey character.Just liked Rubina didn't like that her character in season 1 was giving away her husband,  I have seen many interviews where she was frustated too! She was bashed a lot for that!! But both Avinash and Rubina are professional they might not like certain things but a job is a job, at least I hope they think like that! And we should our best to make it work!

Yes Avinash might want to work in CID or somthing but that doesn't mean he will get it like I said it is difficult business a lot of actors are out of work, so we should be glad he is on screen every day!! Like he said on Facebook we should support him in the future too but also now!! Lets hope the best for him! I'm sure he knows what is he doing.

pjb1ushasri

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

I agree with you,ashna. Besides how can we say anything about TRPs even before Aman's entry? Maybe it can boost TRPs since this would be the last straw of the evil Barkha & her so called guru. This fight would be between good & evil. And as it is all the viewers were curious to know about the mystery person & he had to come out some day.And finally when Barkha is cornered he has to come to help her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1devradfanradhameeraushasriashna26

sesikala Senior Member
sesikala
sesikala

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
we are not intrested to entre into a new charecter and this is not a CB story its going other way it is not the srory of Dev and Radhika

pjb1..yajnaseni..

Go to top