Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
this had been an awesome epi as well...i really loved how maan made annie realise that geet isnt the one to be blamed...the scene beside the pool was just amazing...

and then arjun and geet part...well if we werent to know that arjun was being mean at that time...we would have thought of him as an angel and the perfect brotherly figure for geet...i mean the way he was talking to her and reassuring her and all...it was very nice...if only he was a positive character at that time... :)))

and geet and anwesha part...with both hugging and sorting out everything and the little surprise...i mean bhangra for geet and how she shows thumbs up to maan...it was all very nice...and as always maan again managed to bring a smile on his mishti's face...he indeed is the angel for her...

actually overall it was a very nice epi which i really loved...and the end where geet accept to have arjun working for them despite knowing he is nt's brother...this clearly showed how innocent and big-hearted she is...

thnxx for this post and for the video...took me back to those days...to be frank december last seemed to be the best month to me...we got awesome song sequences and scenes...with marriage preparations and all... :)))
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Iluvkanha_GCian

it was amazing epi...loved it a lot!!!
superb post dear!!

Yup..me too loved it..missing them badly..
thanxx a lot dear..
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Bobby the song which would be appropriate for Maaneet & us...is d RS purano sei diner katha
Thanks for sharing d amazing epi
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmina_r

Bobby the song which would be appropriate for Maaneet & us...is d RS purano sei diner katha

Thanks for sharing d amazing epi

Asmina, exactly so dear...
U know I've checked the FB pages & the pages of Endemol, LO & found our craze to fight to bring season 2 is fading a bit & this makes me more upset dear..
U r welcome dear...
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Adeena..

it was an oswumm epi..

missing maaneet aloT..!! 😔

Exactly so...
even me..😭
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazz07_dh

im crying right now... miss you ghsp!!! plz come back with a bang with season 2!!!!

All r missing GHSP & GURTI to the core..
Plzz fight for season 2 ..don't give up guys..
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nida6

One of the best epi Miss them very much

Absolutely so..me too..
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

this had been an awesome epi as well...i really loved how maan made annie realise that geet isnt the one to be blamed...the scene beside the pool was just amazing...

and then arjun and geet part...well if we werent to know that arjun was being mean at that time...we would have thought of him as an angel and the perfect brotherly figure for geet...i mean the way he was talking to her and reassuring her and all...it was very nice...if only he was a positive character at that time... :)))

and geet and anwesha part...with both hugging and sorting out everything and the little surprise...i mean bhangra for geet and how she shows thumbs up to maan...it was all very nice...and as always maan again managed to bring a smile on his mishti's face...he indeed is the angel for her...

actually overall it was a very nice epi which i really loved...and the end where geet accept to have arjun working for them despite knowing he is nt's brother...this clearly showed how innocent and big-hearted she is...

thnxx for this post and for the video...took me back to those days...to be frank december last seemed to be the best month to me...we got awesome song sequences and scenes...with marriage preparations and all... :)))

Wonderful analysis dear..loved it..👏
Me too love every pre wedding moments of Maaneet..😳

U r welcome dear.😃U can go thru this too..

A year before in GHSP..Mahi aaja ve mahi aaja ve..

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Wonderful analysis dear..loved it..👏
Me too love every pre wedding moments of Maaneet..😳

U r welcome dear.😃U can go thru this too..

A year before in GHSP..Mahi aaja ve mahi aaja ve..

thnxxx for the link...but i had already read it n commented yesterday... :)))...it actually has been one of my favourite episode in geet along with the song sequence and the last part whre maan makes geet sit on his lap and ask her to try to see if she remebers something...

i mean he said that the last time they had been like this they promised not to waste time in fighting but instead talk to each other and this again had been one of my favourite scenes...

thnxxx a lot n love u for making such posts... :)))
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

thnxxx for the link...but i had already read it n commented yesterday... :)))...it actually has been one of my favourite episode in geet along with the song sequence and the last part whre maan makes geet sit on his lap and ask her to try to see if she remebers something...

i mean he said that the last time they had been like this they promised not to waste time in fighting but instead talk to each other and this again had been one of my favourite scenes...

thnxxx a lot n love u for making such posts... :)))

Hey sorry dear, it went out off my mind..I loved ur comments yesterday too..😃
yup..that part was the best..😳

U r welcome dear.🤗