SBB (Can prats find out the truth??)

Posted: 12 years ago

Finally we got a segment. That too for a couple of seconds only 

Nothing much. They showed the promo basically. Said Some tensions building up among the TN people cause of Samar. No one knows why he is behaving like this. Then the last part of the promo, Where Kesar said to P There's samar's new Mom and P got a sketch of Menka!!

Lastly they said Can P find out the truth??

Btw That sketch was too good. It's impossible for Samar to sketch Menka like that!! Then who did that?? hope they wont say its by Samar!!  😲 πŸ˜•

Thanks for sharing

Sad that the reality has taken a backseat for sensationalism..hope it's the end of Samar track for the time being 
Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago
its obviously done by sum1 else bt 2 give Pratz a clear pic it had 2 be made perphect...
thanks 4 sharing broπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

its obviously done by sum1 else bt 2 give Pratz a clear pic it had 2 be made perphect...
thanks 4 sharing broπŸ˜ƒ

Ya It was too perfect. Welcome πŸ˜›

samar KRISHNA bangaya hai (krishhh:P, hrithik u know hehhe) he can sketch everyone perfectly hehehe, hes a wonder kid u know hehehe
Me also think that it is impossible for a child to draw such type of sketch...by the way TFS...

Thanks for the description...I thought it was related to the meera track...lol πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Thanks for the description...I thought it was related to the meera track...lol πŸ˜†

Wishful thinking, aaj kal everything is about Samar πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Thanks for the description...I thought it was related to the meera track...lolπŸ˜†
me too...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Thanks  for  sharingπŸ˜ƒskech is by samar they will say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†no one else can drow TNπŸ˜†