Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

"I don't know who Mrunal Jain is, but I wish him all the luck and hope his chemistry rocks with Rati." Yes, these are the words of Arjun Bijlani who is quite flustered with recent media reports surrounding him. Well, let's go in the flashback mode a bit. A publication recently reported that Arjun Bijlani auditioned and gave look tests for the role of Sameer in Hitler Didi. But he failed to impress the channel and he was not roped in. In his place, Mrunal Jain was finalized to star opposite Rati Pandey (who plays Indira in the show).

"The article clearly shows that it is an attempt to jeopardize my character. I am too famous and popular as an actor. I don't need to impress anyone. But guess what, I don't get a role, people write about it. This reflects my popularity. So many people go in and out of shows, but nothing is written about them. Right?" Arjun goes on to say.

Furthermore, he says that everyone is aware about his and Rati's chemistry since the days of Miley Jab Hum Tum. So he thinks there is no point in proving anything. "Fans loved us in Miley Jab' They wanted the same chemistry in Hitler Didi. I was not selected to play Sameer as I did not fit the bill. They needed someone who looks a bit older. May be I don't look so old," shares the handsome hunk.

Fair enough, but there is still a sting in the tail. Our sources from the production house (Trilogy Krikos) informed us that Rati and Arjun are not in great terms and it is Rati who pulled the trigger on Arjun.

Says he, "I have also been hearing a lot of things. But I don't know if it's true or false. Yes, Rati and I don't talk on a regular basis but I don't have any problem with her. If I had, then why would I go for a look test knowing that she would work opposite me? But I don't know what Rati thinks about me."

To learn about Rati's thoughts we called her up many a times but she remained unavailable. However, we shall try to get back with her version.

Moving on, the actor goes on to say that he is not disappointed with not playing his part in Hitler Didi as, "these things happen, I have been in the industry for quite some time now. Soon I will bag something better. People may talk whatever they want but I am a mature individual and I don't really get affected by all these things. On the contrary, negative rumours motivate me to work better."

Well, we hope Arjun gets back on television with a bang!!!

so from now onwards arti ko bhul jao...ab sirf ek ko chosse kar lo...maine to kar liya hai...
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: raginisharma

hello cc ..i miss you..hi jaya hru...maine jas final kar diya hai...

no no no Jas no 👎🏼
i bash the person whose name is Jas so big  NO and i dislike that person 😃
think other name 😳
...EhSaas... thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1618866&TPN=4

updated my ff padh kar ache ache comment likhiyo acha na lage to bhi kahiyo mind blowing tha...

Ok 😃 i will comment like this  😊
what a piece of writing beautiful 👏

Note : Ragini i commented the way you told me 😳
            i will read later 😆
...EhSaas... thumbnail

so from now onwards arti ko bhul jao...ab sirf ek ko chosse kar lo...maine to kar liya hai...

to whom you chose ? 😆
about ArTi who knows we will get them in future 😃
and about this article i dont know did they take his interview or not but his words twisted very badly and words doesnt sound like him and unnecessary blamed Rati why would she do this 🤢 
dont know why all are behind ArTi relation 
and want to hurt us badly again and again 
leave us on our condition  😡
but i am very much upset with Zee decision and their tactics 👎🏼

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Every incident means Nothing- until we make it mean Something!!!!!! - Krissy Charles
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -JayaRC-

to whom you chose ? 😆
about ArTi who knows we will get them in future 😃
and about this article i dont know did they take his interview or not but his words twisted very badly and words doesnt sound like him and unnecessary blamed Rati why would she do this 🤢 
dont know why all are behind ArTi relation 
and want to hurt us badly again and again 
leave us on our condition  😡
but i am very much upset with Zee decision and their tactics 👎🏼

i chose whom i liked more than 7 years ..but i seriasly don't think about arti anymore ...na ho jyada acha hai ab mera arti bhukhar dhere dher kam ho raha hai or aise ek do our mil jaye or kum ho jayega... but i support other one to...kunki i care for her more than him..
...EhSaas... thumbnail
I think the best gifts of life come from the mind. You hold the greatest gift of all YOUR THOUGHTS. Enjoy your thoughts, get excited about your thoughts, keep your positive thoughts alive, create the sense of feeling about your thoughts manifesting before your eyes. Once you connect your thoughts with the desire, your feelings will take over from there. Follow your bliss :)
...EhSaas... thumbnail
i chose whom i liked more than 7 years ..but i seriasly don't think about arti anymore ...na ho jyada acha hai ab mera arti bhukhar dhere dher kam ho raha hai or aise ek do our mil jaye or kum ho jayega... but i support other one to...kunki i care for her more than him..
hmmm
it is your personal choice cant say anything 😳
and indirectly you choose both of them equally 😆
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Meri adhoori kahaani
Lo daastaan bann gayi
Ho Tune chhuaa aaj aise
Main kya se kya ban gaya

Sehme huey sapne mere haule-haule angdaiyaan le rahe
Thehre huey lamhe mere nayi-nayi gehraiyaan le rahe
Zindagi ne pehni hai muskaan
Karne lagi hai itna karam kyun na jaane

Karvat lene lage hai armaan phir bhi hai
Aankh num kyun naa jaane O Saiyyan...

Odhu teri kaaya
Solah sigaar main saja loon
Sangam ki ye raina isme tyonhar main mana loom
Khushboo teri choo ke kastoori main ho jaaun
Kitni pheeki thi main sindoori main ho jaaun
Sur se zara behki huyi meri duniya thi badi be-suri
Sur mein tere dhalne lagi
Bani re piya main bani baansuri
Zindagi ne pehni hai muskaan
Karne lagi hai itna karam kyun na jaane

Karvat lene lage hai armaan phir bhi hai
Aankh num kyun naa jaane O Saiyyan...

Mere aasmaan se jo hamesha gumshuda thay
Chaand taare tune garrdishon ki lay badal di
Laut aaye aaj saare...

O Saiyyan...

this song is so beautiful 😍
i am loving this song
want to see VM on MayUr or ArTi 😳
wo baat alag ahin ke main VM nahi dekhati kabhi kabhi hi dekhati hoon 😆
...EhSaas... thumbnail
oye Ragini are you still upset kya after this article 
i really dont know i am feeling bad becoz no more ArTi or seeing ArTian condition like this 😭
why we are getting hurt like this again and again 🥺
why everyone love to hurt us 
we didnt do anything wrong with anyone 
we just wish for ArTi and we are paying for this 👏  😭