Posted: 12 years ago

this is true πŸ˜ƒ
thanks Payal πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Payal-15

as in Priivate kind of...n that she is to all in general😊
Jaya btw I love the siggies n pics u post in Delusional CCπŸ˜ƒ

Ragini...thanks for the PMπŸ˜ƒ

yup that's true she don let anyone to come close and cuddling up except ArjunπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
not like some other actor who enjoys everyones company πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Ragini u gone kya?πŸ˜•
her lappy is given problem to her 

yup that's true she don let anyone to come close and cuddling up except ArjunπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

true apni rati hai hi aise ... hope sab kuch thik ho jaye...

i got it πŸ˜‰
i am here guys aaj free hun bus ye lapi problem kar raha hai...isi liye late ho rahi hun...

Virgo hates hypocrisy more.
Once she's accepted a love as true and ideal, the purity of her own concept of the relationship reigns supreme over all the pieces of legal paper in the world. She's the one woman in the zodiac who can be deadly practical and divinely romantic at the same time. That situation of the love affair beside some faraway ocean may seem casual and immoral on the surface. Actually, it's a predictable example of a Virginian behaving true to character when caught in a difficult decision. She'll suffer agonies of embarrassment over the condemnation of society in such an affair, but that won't alter her course of action any more than it will alter the purity of her motivation. It's a perfect example of the firm practicality of Virgo's earth element, blended with the mental, airy, ideal-seeking Mercury. There's a white heat to Virgo love, once it's ignited, that can put the passions of other Sun signs to shame by its very intensity and singleness of purpose. Igniting it may take some time, however.πŸ˜‰
I will admit that the fiery, physical aspect of love may be somewhat subdued in the typical Virgo female, but there's a mysterious, quiet, waiting quality in this woman. and "passion of the spirit" is a most satisfactory substitute to men who prefer the delicacy of understatement in romance.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
me too gtg now
bye all...gotta update my FF...bye all  πŸ˜ƒ tc it was nice talking to all...

gtg now...bye tc allπŸ€—
ok bye πŸ€—
Originally posted by Payal-15

me too gtg now
bye all...gotta update my FF...bye all  πŸ˜ƒ tc it was nice talking to all...
bye πŸ˜ƒ 
same here πŸ˜³