Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by DDbiggestfan

Whts dis 😑
😭
Originally posted by riya27

chithi wats the meaning of BESURA
see this...my jiju is doing ph.d in telling lies😲

Gurmeet does not miss a single episode of Chidiya Ghar and when he is busy shooting, he makes it a point to record the show and watch it later. He says, "Debina is trying her hands on comedy for the first time and I think she is doing an excellent job. I love her comedy timing. I believe to make someone laugh is the toughest and noble job. And I can see Debina is slowly and steadily picking up."

"When I am at home, I give her my feedbacks on her show," adds Gurmeet. Not only this, he thinks Debina is a fabulous singer. "She sings beautifully. I am happy that she participated in a big show like Star Ya Rockstar. But I think it was not her bad singing that got her eliminated, she was very nervous and sadly did not get enough time to prove herself. In fact, I am a besura," reveals Gurmeet.

On a personal front, Gurmeet says that his beautiful wife has changed him for better. "Initially I was little lazy, but Debina has changed me. Usne mujhe peet peet ke kaam karne ki aadat laga di hai (laughs). I have got into this habit of working and not sitting idle."

So Gurmeet's fans will surely see him again once Geet goes off air. "I don't think I will be able to sit at home without work," signs off Gurmeet.

Besura -bad singer.
Originally posted by riya27

😭

Cry baby u again started ur Rona 😲
CHUP BILKUL CHUP πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by DDbiggestfan

Cry baby u again started ur Rona 😲
CHUP BILKUL CHUP πŸ˜† πŸ˜†