GURTI SHARE #1 SPOT @ RANKINGS (2pt diff)-B2B#97 - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

😆😆😆...

I guess it helps that papa is watching parvarish🤣
Behna - I'm the kind of person who crosses the bridge when I get there😆
Omg🤣Simran  🤣Raj 🤣 🤣 🤣Mama this is such a Hilarious Proposal ever  🤣 🤣Omg Kia and her conditions  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 the biggest condition is she can flirt with everyone  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 My God  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Nishu...nokia and simran..😆
Originally posted by --Thush--

Omg🤣Simran  🤣Raj 🤣 🤣 🤣Mama this is such a Hilarious Proposal ever  🤣 🤣Omg Kia and her conditions  🤣 the biggest condition is she can flirt with everyone  🤣 My God  🤣

I know baccha, I was looking for you to see your sister's naughtiness😆  Look at her proposal, I'm your Raj, OMG, I fell off my chair last night🤣🤣🤣
She has taken a bot after your papa, what do you say, the doves, dupatta😳😆 the difference is ours is unconditional, while Kia has all the conditions in this world😲
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Behna - I'm the kind of person who crosses the bridge when I get there😆

I know Didi but just the thought of me triggered smirkish smile ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by KyunkiImafan

I know Didi but just the thought of me triggered smirkish smile ðŸ˜‰

I also believe in Babaji😃
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I know baccha, I was looking for you to see your sister's naughtiness😆  Look at her proposal, I'm your Raj, OMG, I fell off my chair last night🤣🤣🤣
She has taken a bot after your papa, what do you say, the doves, dupatta😳😆 the difference is ours is unconditional, while Kia has all the conditions in this world😲

🤣🤣🤣🤣Omg How come i missed it ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£Jeez mama this Kia is such a Special Daughter of urs ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£and Mama Now Papas Daughter need to be diffrent nah..2012 Style ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†Omg i want Papa to read this ðŸ¤£omg her Conditions are like not to touch her Pillow ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ i toked with simran in the evening she said she will tell her decision 2mwr ðŸ¤£ i cant Wait to See Nokia Vs Simran Love ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Thush--

🤣Omg How come i missed it ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£Jeez mama this Kia is such a Special Daughter of urs ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£and Mama Now Papas Daughter need to be diffrent nah..2012 Style ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†Omg i want Papa to read this ðŸ¤£omg her Conditions are like not to touch her Pillow ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ i toked with simran in the evening she said she will tell her decision 2mwr ðŸ¤£ i cant Wait to See Nokia Vs Simran Love ðŸ˜†

I know Thush, way too hilarious & best part was all this happened y'day after the kissing therapy😲 See-it worked😳😆 Simran just comes for the 1st time to post on B2B, I was chatting with her & here comes Kia saying " I am your Raj"🤣🤣🤣
Simran knows Zaara, she was asking about her, I miss her so much😭
LOL Kia = car, Sim = for phone...these two are in business baby...😆