Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

What happened to my babyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

THUSH---i was waiting πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hopehot

...vote for GC then DD...the votes count then...if u continuously vote for 1 person  it doesn't count any of the  votes

Im doing like that Only Hopy but DDs votes are incresing but not GCs... Did u see copy Lead gonna lead GC now πŸ˜•saniya is backing up so fine..now Only male lead is in trouble πŸ˜•
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nishu...u were stalking??

ohh rush hour..πŸ˜† all came suddenly..
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Didi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I am not angry...I just want to know where...we all have been worried...we had a new damad today...while giving my ashirvaad I missed you πŸ˜³
Sergeant - did you apply the alcohol rub on rolly-polly's cord, it doesn't like you did
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Where were  u all this time πŸ€“πŸ˜†
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Nishu...u were stalking??

ohh rush hour..πŸ˜† all came suddenly..

ummm β˜ΊοΈ well was working so thought I should see whats going on...and you two are πŸ€ͺNaz kabhi kabhi you should be sweet πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

Didi πŸ€—I am not angry...I just want to know where...we all have been worried...we had a new damad today...while giving my ashirvaad I missed you πŸ˜³

But I was the first one to bless my daamad-to-be & brought from #96 home to this home, but Kia had such a long list😲  Not sure what will happenπŸ˜•  I explained Kia's kissing-syndrome to Simran
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Where were  u all this time πŸ€“πŸ˜†

Is this question for meπŸ˜‰  Oh my baccha, did you see how Kia proposed to SimranπŸ‘  I had told Riya to show it all of you, did she⭐️ Kia has really taken after your papaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

ummm β˜ΊοΈ well was working so thought I should see whats going on...and you two are πŸ€ͺNaz kabhi kabhi you should be sweet πŸ˜†

sweet😲...i am scared of diabetes😳