Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Hira_cute

nice update ghudi..

thnk u...
-Ghuncha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bestfrndz4ever

It's Awesome!!!! What's the mystery?? Can't wait to read it!! And Arnav gooo tell her that you love her before it's tooo late!!!! And plz do send a PM when you update next!!!! 😃 

thnks for the reply der...
keep commenting...

sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Ghuncha this is just so sweet FF .. with ArHi and SuKk as college mates.. Love Sumit – Kumkum's understanding nature .. and aww ArHi always fighting … Arnav as Lover Boy .. who wouldn't fall for him .. no doubt why the whole college girls are in love with him .. Arnav is like Shravan in this.. I mean to say a cool loving jovial guy … I noticed that *She herself has faced a lot of problems, but has never given up nor had let anyone know about it* and wondered what was it ? I guess deep in their heart Arnav loves Khushi and vise versa but that would be dig out by SuKk … ? I am not making any assumptions… but just waiting for you to unfold the story slowly … 

So they are in love… but why is Arnav scared of expressing his love towards Khushi ??? That's making me curious… 

So SuKk has proposed and accepted.. I loved the way how they proposed! Miss SuKk A lot … but through your FF, am not missing them, as if they had come once again !!! 
What happened that evening ????? Bua … ??? Am excited Ghun … 
Why your updates are short ??????????????????? I neeeddd it looongerrr …😛

Lovely write up Ghuncha … Loved it … 👏

sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Did you forget this FF Ghun ?? 😭