Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by greatsumkum

Interesting Update Ghuncha πŸ‘

Loved it❀️
thnks dear...πŸ˜ƒ
Keep visiting Neha 😊
Originally posted by --peehu--

thats interesting...plz pm me when u update...
thnks dear...πŸ˜ƒ

Hello hello g...hello hello...πŸ˜ƒ

wassup..???

OMG! Lots of comments for my first ever ff on this duo, that too on the prologue itself... awww... m overhelmed...

all I can say is a big

and yes, must say this too...

Right now I'm posting the part first... this time a long one and hoping for even more comments...πŸ˜ƒ

Thnks and regards...πŸ€—
Ghuncha

Part 1

Khushi rolling her eyes brows "So, what's the excuse this time, Arnav"

Arnav"  Traffic...and yes, miss Gupta (touching her nose) its not an excuse. Really, there was huge traffic" takes a deep breathe.

Khushi " Yes of course, traffic of what, your girlfriends..? She said sarcastically.

"No! Believe me, I'm not lying. Truly there was great rush..." "Hey listen..."Before Arnav could finish he was interrupted by Sumit's voice.

"Don't you both think that we are late enough, if we continue fighting, we would miss the match" Sumit said with questioning eyes.

"Yeah, You are right, we must move..." Kumkum said holding Sumit's hand

Khushi also left with them "But, we will continue this argument after the match..." Pointing towards Arnav.

The only thing he could do, is give a quick smirk.

This was just not the first time, everytime these fellows plan for a match, they are late...and late only because of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, the guy...no, better say the Casanova of the college. Every girl wanted to be his girlfriend. And he was so generous to give every single girl a chance. But, his magic was completely of no use on his best friend, Khushi.

Khushi... Khushi Gupta, the very friendly and bubbly girl. She herself has faced a lot of problems, but has never given up nor had let anyone know about it. She was very close to her room-mate cum friend, Kumkum, who supported her in each and every action.

The match was over. At one end of the ground, people were seen cheering for the winning team, while the other group of people were sad and trying to console themselves. At a few metres away from both the group, there was seen four friends discussing really hard on something.

"Thank God, the match was late by ten minutes, otherwise we would have definitely missed it...and that doorkeeper was so rude naa..." Khushi said making ill faces looking towards the doorkeeper,who was sitting on a wooden chair. Just an hour or two, he was the one, who was not letting them in. But these fellows were smart enough.

"But the best part was, our team won..." said Arnav excitedly doing a high five with Sumit.

"Hmmm... you are right, but if you were late, we would have missed the match..." she said with a fuming look towards Arnav.

"If I would have, but I was on time, Miss Punctual" Arnav was almost hitting her head, but she managed to escape.

This time it was her chance to pay him back for his naughty deeds, but like always she was interrupted by Sumit and Kumkum.

"Guys, keep something for the next match also" Kumkum said pulling Khushi away. Sumit supported her, " Yes, Kumkum is right. Valentine week is on its way and you both are fighting. Not done yaar...!!!"

The fight could have contiued for more but Thanks to Sumit and Kumkum, who made them seize-fire for a while.

After two days,

Rose Day.

Arnav was very busy. In what? Hmmm...the kind of guy he was, he was busy with his well-known job. He had collected different roses from all over the city for his a lot...and a lot of girlfriends all over the college or shall I say the city. To every girl he gave the roses he assured that she was the first girl who made this guy fall for someone.

While on the other hand, Khushi wasn't interested in such things. She was quite ambitious towards her life. But, somewhere she was expecting a rose from Arnav, but had very less hope.

*Flashback*

One year back, on the same day.

Khushi was looking for Kumkum in the corridors, but she didn't find her anywhere. Suddenly her eyes stuck to a guy, the one very familiar to her. She just followed him and the scene was not at all a surprise for her.

"Rose for a beautiful rose" the guy said this sentence giving a very pretty rose to a girl.

"How did you know that my name is Rose" the girl questioned him back.

A slow giggle escaped from Khushi's mouth, and the guy had a pluzzled expression. But he was quick enough to regain his flirt look back, " I guessed looking at your pretty face, beautiful."

"How sweet!" the girl hugged him in excitement and he sighed relief.

"He will be the same always" Khushi gasped and said to herself and moved towards him, when the girl left.

"So, on what number does she come on your list, Arnav, the Casanova" Khushi said coming in front of the very handsome and the most followed guy in the college.

"Hey, wassup yaar, where have you been the entire day" Arnav said ignoring her query.

"You didn't answer me. By the way, won't you give one to me" she said with lots of hope in her voice.

"You..!!!" Arnav said hiding his loud laughter. "Hey, these are meant for girls, I mean girls with whom I can flirt, but You...(smiles) You are my best friend, I can flirt with you." Keeps his hand on her shoulder.

Khushi couldn't actually guess what he exactly meant. She was all confused.

*Flashback over*

She is still confused.

What does he exactly mean.

The end...

I hope this was long enough.πŸ˜›
well, may be I won't update the next part soon as I'm probably leaving for a short vacation out of station.πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the ff,  
did anyone noticed this line "She herself has faced a lot of problems, but has never given up nor had let anyone know about it. " if not, must read it again...πŸ˜‰ this will be revealed later.πŸ˜ƒ
and guess what he exactly mean...???πŸ˜›

and I found a comment by purlprpixie that Is it inspired by any movie. The answer is Yes, it is. From the titled movie itself.πŸ˜› but still quite different, it has my touch...😊

Spoilers!!! Someone tells his heart out to his girlfriend or shall I say Love.πŸ˜›
Keep imagining...πŸ˜ƒ

Do hit the like tab, if you like and yes, don't forget to comment.
If you feel to read my stuff, do add me in ur buddy list, if already there, please ignore...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks and lots of love,❀️
Ghuncha

Edited by GhunchaluvsSuKk - 11 years ago
yeah...wat does he really mean..??????? Even u m confused!!!

great update!!!

luv it!!!

n thnx a lot for the pm...

dear...πŸ˜ƒ.

4 Pming me..😊..

ur update is  ...😳.

i just  ...πŸ˜ƒ.

4 ur hardwork..⭐️..

keep the  job up dear..πŸ‘..

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ

lov,❀️
Tama

NOTE: SORRY FOR SHORT COMMENT AS U ALL KNEW ABOUT MY EXAM THAT'S WHY.
P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics