ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After seeing sbs we no nothing bad is going to happen to gopi dose it mean rashis plan backfired hope ahem comes to save gopi maybe thats why hes with her when the doc comes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nope. It means her plan succeeded. She will catch Gopi in time. BaHeKi will be doubly impressed. Even more so when she starts her bluetooth kalakari. Pretty soon Rashi is going to be back in everyone's good books.

😒
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh remember rashis mum tells rashi to check on gopi every few minutes
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Nope. It means her plan succeeded. She will catch Gopi in time. BaHeKi will be doubly impressed. Even more so when she starts her bluetooth kalakari. Pretty soon Rashi is going to be back in everyone's good books.

😒

😭 lets hope you are wrong. I want her kalakari's to come out and not her cheating herself back up into the good books. She doesn't deserve it in the moment. So I am going to be optimistic and say Gopi will be saved by Ahem
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
even i don't want raashi to succeed. There are already countless kalakari's by her which needs to be revealed.  Adding more to it...hmmm!!!!... i am loosing count of  her masterpieces.  CVs give a different story line please...
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think ahem will save her
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

😭 lets hope you are wrong. I want her kalakari's to come out and not her cheating herself back up into the good books. She doesn't deserve it in the moment. So I am going to be optimistic and say Gopi will be saved by Ahem

yeah she doesnot deserve to be in the good books tat too so early , koki is definitely not going to make it that easy for Rashi and not allow hetal too , like someone already pointed in the forum may be no one will save her ,she will end up hurting herself ,tats when some one from the house will call up Ahem and inform him ..he will come home rushing with the doc ...why else will Gopi need a injection after 2 days of discharge?she has def hurt herself .Just a guess though it could be different ofcourse.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want ahem to help gopi so tat we can have a few gohem moments.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

I want ahem to help gopi so tat we can have a few gohem moments.

You will have enough GoHam when Aham gets his Zor ka Jhatka from Gopi ðŸ¤£

I wonder. If she slaps him just for an injection. What will she do when Aham Jnr is being born? Aham better not be in the delivery room. Else it will be dishum dishum ðŸ¤£
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: d-luna88

agree with u kristen im with u tht ahem will catch gopi n rashi's plan will fail...