Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends... So maybe most of you dont know me...Maybe all of you dont know me...My name is jazz... i donot belong to ipkknd forum...i'm from geet forum...but i just started watching IPKND recently... and i kinda liked it!!!  so thought of saying hi to you guys out there!!!

As its my first post in this forum, so thought why not share an OS with you guys which i wrote for MG, but i think it will suit AK too pretty well!!!

So here it goes:

Rated: R If you are of age in your country, only then read it!!! Otherwise you yourself would be responsible for any bad influence on your mind πŸ˜†

Part 1

There was pin drop silence in the room..

There were 5 people sitting in the room but it seemed like the room was empty...

There was not even a slight movement from any of them...

1 middle-aged couple and an old lady have grave expressions on their face...

While the young girl (maybe in her late teens) and young man (maybe in his middle 20s) were emitting fire from their eyes...as if they would kill each other by mere looking at each other...

At last the middle-aged man said "Naniji, Jo hona tha ho gaya, but ab hamein aage ki sochni chahiye!!"

Naniji looked at the young man sadly and nods slowly.

The young guy tries to protest "But Naniji--"

Naniji gives him an angry look and says "Arnav, aap chup rahiye ab! Aapne jo karna tha aapne kar liya, now let the elders resolve this!!!"

Arnav looks away frustratingly and his eyes fell on the young girl who was smirking tauntingly at him, and his frustration turned into anger.

He glares at her and was gonna say something when the middle-aged man again spoke "I think hamein in dono ki shadi karwa deni chahiye!!"

Her smirk and his anger vanished instantly and shock washed through both of their bodies.

They looked at the man with widened eyes as if he has just come out of some spaceship and was talking into an alien language!!

After few seconds, the girl came out of the shock and tries to protest "But Dad..."

But again she was silenced by him "Khushi just shut up!! Tumne jo bhi kiya hai na, uske liye hum tumhe kabhi maaf nahi kar sakte!! Lekin ab tum wohi karogi Jo hum chahenge!!!"

Khushi looks away in frustration at her helplessness and glares towards Arnav, who is the cause of all this mess...

Her glare was reciprocated with the same intense glare from him too...

Naniji says "Aap theek keh rahe hain Kishan! Ab hamare paas in dono ki shadi ke ilawa aur koi raasta nahin hai!! Hum agle hafte hi inki shadi karwa dete hain!!!"

Arnav and Khushi looks at Naniji in shock and then looks at each other in anger and both stood up resistantly and says at the same time

Arnav: I don't want to marry her!!
Khushi:
I don't want to marry him!!

Kishen, Amma and Naniji also stands up and Naniji says with finality
"Aap dono ke chahne naa chahne se koi farak nahi padta hai!! Aap dono ki shadi agle hafte hi hogi!!"

And all three elders left the room leaving behind the lion and the tigress who were ready to pounce at each other and rip each other's body bit by bit any moment...

Arnav and Khushi glares at each other while trying to kill each other with the invisible daggers that their eyes were throwing...

They slowly pounced towards each other and the room fills with the heat of their anger...

Their anger has crossed the endurance level today and both of them were mentally blaming each other for this marriage...

Khushi says angrily :
This is all your fault!

Arnav(with the same amount of anger):
Blaming others for your own faults is your old habit, am I right Khushi??

Now they are standing face to face.

Khushi: Dont think that I will marry 'you'!!! Even if you are the last man on this earth, I will prefer to become nun than marry you!!

She said with disgust and anger!!

Arnav: Then go ahead! Atleast mera peechha to chhootega tumse!!

Their faces mere inches away from each other...

Khushi:
Dont think I'll leave you so easily Mr. Loser Singh Raizada!!! You have to pay for what you did!!!

Arnav fakes fear and says sarcastically "oooh I'm scared!! Don't forget Khushi Kumari Gupta ke tumhara saamna Arnav Singh Raizada se hai! And the payback is on you this time!!!

Their breaths fanning on each other's face...

Khushi:
Asshole

Arnav:
Bitch

And he smashes his mouth on hers and kissed her wildly.. Khushi reciprocated with the same wild passion... They kissed, nibbled, bit, sucked each other's lips harshly...

He held her from her waist and pulled her more closer to him while her hands travelled in his hair and she held onto his hair strongly...

He slammed her body into the wall while still kissing her rudely... Their tongues in a fight now to get the upper hand in the kiss...

Arnav broke the kiss and held her hair tightly and pulled her head back giving him better access to her neck...

He kissed...nibbled...bit her neck leaving his marks on her...and he pulled her top down to give his mouth free access to her cleavage now...

He squeezed her breasts...sucked...bit...her nipples hungrily...

Khushi moaned and pushed him to the wall and now came in top of him... She wildly broke the buttons on his shirt...kissed him on his chest...licked his nipples...making him moan in pleasure...his hands traveling to her back of hair...

Her mouth moved up to his mouth while her hands travelled to the front of his jeans and opened the button...he moaned...his manhood in her hands...

With a fine movement...he ripped off her skirt...he entered her...with a rhythm...she tries to scream in pain and pleasure...but he smashes his mouth on her lips...she scratched his back...his arms...

He holds her hands...pin them on the side...while still moving in the rhythm...still kissing her wildly...

"Jangli billi!!"...Whispered in between the kiss on her mouth...she bit his lips in passion...whipered while panting "basttard!!"

Kissed again...biting...sucking...nibbling...hands entwined...

Reached their climax...moved faster...moment of ecstasy...he collapses on her...both panting heavily...kissed her gently...whispers in her lips
"I hate you..."

She kissed him back...whispers
"I hate you too!!!"

so how was it??? there's 3 more parts of it!! i will try to update them too over here with the editings...

plz hit the like and do comment

if you want pm regarding this OS, then send me a buddy request

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: amritaa10

😳🀒😲

So d u like it or you don't like it????
gom3090 thumbnail
really very intresting dear...so romantic😳..pm me...
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazinnn part...loved it...do pm me,,,,dis is wild!!
;)
if mods close dis plz send d remain story as pm..pretty please ;)
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Too hot to handle..!!! πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸΌ
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
post the otehr parts soon pls...
zafi thumbnail
Awesome Post.πŸ‘πŸΌ I loved it. Well done.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Please PM me any updates.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks.πŸ˜‰
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pm me when u update next part too hot
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love to read such hot stuff on ArHi :D pls add me on ur PM list :)
i am afraid that mods cant handle this kinda hot stuff.. but u pls keep writng and make sure that u PM me the other 3 parts of this OS 😊
So here's part 2 of wild love...
I'll try to update the rest of 2 parts tomorrow!!!

Rated: R If you are of age in your country, only then read it!!! Otherwise you yourself would be responsible for any bad influence on your mind πŸ˜†

Part 2

The whole house is swarming with people doing the preparations... Kids were playing around...ladies were singing songs on dholki...everybody is happy that the most happening couple of Delhi is at last getting married...

Everybody is happy...except the bride and the bridegroom!!!

Khushi is in her room pacing from one side to another in tension...

She has just one day left!!!  Tomorrow her parents will marry her to Arnav!!  She gritted her teeth in anger at the thought of his name... Jerk!!!

Her mind is not working anymore... In the last week, she has tried everything to persuade her parents not to marry her to that asshole, but her parents were firm on their decision...

She sighs and says to the empty room "I'm sorry Dad!  I'm sorry Amma!!  But you leave me with no other option!!"

She determinedly takes out a bag from the top of her cupboard and starts filling it with her clothes...She finds a picture of her and Arnav's from under one of her dress... 

She looks at it for a moment...those were the happy times... But she shakes off the feeling and comes to reality...  She tears off the picture nonchalantly...and closes her bag...

But she can't go out with the bag in her hand...everybody would know that she's running away...

She looks around and goes to the balcony... She thows the bag down and smirks to herself...

She walks casually out of her room...

As she goes downstairs, she looks around that nobody sees her...

She tries to sneak out silently when she heard a voice from behind her...

"Khushi!!"

She closes her eyes in frustration and looks back trying to put a casual face.

Dad: where are you going Khushi?

Khushi: Parlour dad

She was ready for this answer!!

Outside the house:

Arnav is all ready to go out and is about to sit in the car, when naniji calls him "Arnav, where are you going??"

Arnav fumbles as he wasn't ready with the answer.

Arnav: umm... Wo... Naniji... I'm going to the... Yeah I'm going to the parlour!!!

Just then Khushi comes out...

Khushi saw Arnav and glares at him which was reciprocated by a glare...

Their throwing-daggers-with-the-eyes game was interrupted by naniji!!! 

Naniji: Khushi, ab aap kahan jaa rahi hain?

Khushi: Parlour dadima!!

Arnav whispers "Jitna marzi parlour ke chakkar laga lo, but no parlour can make your ugly face beautiful!!"

His remark was missed by naniji but not by Khushi, which was his intention...

Khushi gave him an angry glare and was gonna use an abusive word for him when naniji said "Arnav is also going to the parlour!"

Khushi looks at Arnav and smirks tauntingly and whispers for just Arnav's ears "Mujhe nahin pata tha, ke tumhare shouq ladkiyon wale hain!!!"

Arnav narrows his eyes but before he could reply Naniji said "Khushi beta, why don't you go with Arnav??"

Khushi and Arnav looks at Naniji and then at each other and the same instant both remembers their plan and said at the same time "NO Naniji!!"

Naniji looks at them confused and Arnav said "Nahin Naniji..woh actually...hum dono ka parlour alag alag hai!!  Haan!!" he was very proud of his excuse and he looks at Khushi and prompts her "Hai na?"

Khushi first thought of not helping him in his lie, but then decided that it's in her own benefit too, so she says "Ji naniji!"

"Koi baat nahin!  Arnav will drop you first and then he will go to his parlour!!!" naniji said.

Both looked at naniji with artifial smile while cursing her and their fate in their mind!!!

He said reluctantly seeing there's no escape "Ji Naniji!!"

Naniji goes inside leaving both Arnav and Khushi glaring at each other.

Arnav thought that after dropping her, then he will execute his plan...

Khushi was looking at her bag with longing eyes which she has thrown under her room's balcony when she heard him say "Ab chalo!!  Mere paas poora din nahi hai tumhara badsoorat chehra dekhne ke liye!!"

Khushi looks back at him and says angrily "Then go away!!   Mujhe tumhare saath kahin nahin jaana hai!  Samjhe tum??  Now get lost!!!" she didn't want to get into any arguments with him right now!!  She has to pick up her bag before anybody would see it over there...

She was again looking at her bag when Arnav follows her eyes and saw the bag under her room's balcony and he understood her plan...  But how can he leave the chance to have an upper hand on her!!!

"Ohhh!!!  To bhagne ka plan banaya gaya hai!!!"

She looks back at him while fear starts engulfing her...  He was the last person she wanted her plan to be disclosed to...

He said casually while enjoying himself "Aur ghar pe jhooth bola gaya hai ke parlour jaa rahi hoon!!  Nice plan Khushi!!!  But chhoti si gadbad ho gayi, nahin?" He smirks and says "Tumhara kya haal hoga Khushi agar main abhi ander jaa kar tumhara plan sab ko bata doon??"

Khushi tries to sound brave and orders him "You will NOT do anything like that!!"

Arnav folds his arms on his chest casually and says "And why would you think that I won't do that??"

"Because you also don't want to marry me!!" she pointed out hoping for him to see some sense...

"Wo to ab waise bhi nahin hogi!  You know after everybody will know about your plan, you will become wrong and I will become right!!!  So they will not make me marry someone who has tried to run from her own wedding!!". He was happy with his plan... Khushi has herself given her weakness in his hands... 

Khushi looks around in frustration and her eyes fell on the bags in his car's back seat!!  And she realises that he was planning the same thing like hers.

She smirks and looks at him with glint of mischief in her eyes.  Arnav didn't know what has brought this change in her expressions...

She says while smiling "You want to tell everybody?  Go ahead!!"  

He looks at her suspiciously...

Khushi opens his car's back seat and takes out his bag while Arnav's eyes widens in shock...

She said smiling "If you tell my secret, I will tell yours!!!  I'm sure ye bag leke tum parlour to bilkul nahin jaa rahe the!!  Nahin??"

Arnav glares at her and says "Fine!  Teri bhi chup, meri bhi chup!!  Deal?"

Khushi says mischievously "Itni jaldi nahin!!!  Main chup sirf tab rahoongi, agar tum apna plan poora karoge!!"

"Matlab?"

"Matlab..ye raha bag...aur ye rahi car...go ahead and run away!!!  Aakhir meri jaan to bachegi!!  Mujhe tumse shadi karni to nahi padegi!!!" she said making a disgusted face...

"Excuse me!  Main kiyu bhagoonga??  Bhagne to tum bhi wali thi na?? To tum bhaag jaao, meri jaan bach jaayegi!!"

Khushi looks at him angrily "I'm a girl Arnav!  Did you ever think what will happen to my family name if I run away??  You are a guy!  Nobody would care if you run away!!"

"Ab tumhe apni family ki izzat ki parwah ho rahi hai??  Kuch der pehle jab khud bhaag rahi thi, tab nahi socha apni family ki izzat ke baare mein???"

Khushi: "Socha tha!!  Par tum se shadi karne se achha, main bhaag jaaoon!!"

Arnav: to bhaag jaao!  Abhi bhi der nahi hui hai!!

Khushi: Main kiyun bhaagoon??  Jab ke hum is situation mein tumhari wajah se hain!!

Arnav's mouth fell open in shock and he narrows his eyes and says

Arnav: Whatt??!!! Meri wajah se???

Khushi: Jee haan!!!  Door ko lock karna ladke ka farz hota hai!!!

Arnav: What??  Kahaan likha hai, ke darwaaza hamesha ladka hi lock karta hai?  Tumhare haathon mein mehndi lagi thi kya???

Khushi:  Oh!  To iska ilzaam bhi ab tum mujhpar daaloge???  For your kind information, door hamesha ladka lock karta hai!  Agar yakeen nahi hai, to mere paas bohut saari bollywood movies ki DVD hain,  bhijwa doongi!!!  Aaraam se baith ke dekh lena!!!

Arnav: Excuse me!  Main koi Hindi movies ka villian nahi hoon aur na hi main tumhe koi rape karne jaa raha tha, Jo main door band karta!!!

Khushi: (sarcastically) Nahin nahin!  Tum to pooja karne wale the na??  To door kiyun band karte!!

Arnav: (sarcastically too) Ofcourse tumhe to pata hi hoga na Khushi!!  Aakhir pooja mein aarti to tum hi kar rahi thi!!!

Khushi: You are such an asshole!!!

Arnav: Perfect for a bitch like you!!!

Khushi narrows her eyes and he holds her from her waist and pulls her closer to him..

He said while looking from her eyes to her lips and back to her eyes "So what's the plan now??"

Khushi closes the little distance between their faces and licks his lips seductively... Arnav takes her tongue in his mouth and starts kissing wildly while their tongues again starts a fight inside their mouths.

Arnav picks her up while still kissing hungrily...and puts her on the passenger seat of the car and reclines the seat back, while getting on top of her...

Both of them were very uncomfortable in the car seat because of it's hardness and small size, but neither of them objected.  In fact they loved this!!  This was so wild and crazy!!!

Making out on a car seat with a house swarming with people, was the most wild fantasy of theirs...

They kissed each other wildly...biting...sucking...nibbling each other's lips...

His hand moved under her top and moved up...he squeezed her breasts from top of her brassiere while his other hand moves at her back and picks her back a little...still kissing her hungrily...with a swift movement opened her brassiere hook giving himself free access to his breast... 

He picked up her top along with her brassiere and started kissing...sucking...biting...her breasts hungrily...

Khushi moans...she digs her nails in his back from top of his shirt...

He moves up back towards her neck...she opens his shirt's buttons wildly...

Moves with Khushi on top of him...

She kissed him on his chest ...biting and licking his nipples...kissed his shoulders...while his hand travels under her skirt...

He puts his finger in her...she moans and bites his shoulder harshly...he whimpers in sweet pain...

She opens his Jean's button...he moans while her mouth finds his mouth...

They again moves...now again Arnav on top of her...

He holds her head back...kissing her hungrily on the neck and shoulders...

Khushi pulled his hair in pleasure...breathing heavily...her hands travelled to his manhood...he moans...

He enters her...moving in a rhythm...Khushi moans in pleasure...

She digs her nails in his skin...

He reaches her mouth...kisses her hungrily..biting...and sucking...her lips...

He whispers on her mouth in between the kiss "So are you sorry Khushi?"

Khushi panting..in between the kiss... "Never!!  You have to apologise to me!!!  It was your fault!!!"

Still moving in a rhythm..."You said your parents were out!!!  So it was your fault!!!"

She bit him on his lips wildly "They did went out!!  But you were supposed to lock the door!!  So it was your fault!!!"

They reached their peak...and he again collapses on her exhausted and panting heavily...

He kissed her again...she said in between the kiss breathing heavily..."I'm not marrying you Arnav if you won't apologise to me!!"

He bit her lips...blood oozed out...he licks the blood...

"Who wants to marry a bitch like you??!!" he whispered on her lips in taunting voice and gets up from her after giving a peck on her lips...

"Fine!!" she also gets up and pulled her dress in place before walking out of the car...

"Then I'm going inside and I'm gonna tell naniji that you were planning to run away!!!" she said evilly.

Arnav said daringly "Don't forget Khushi, that you are on the same boat like me!!  If I'm going down, then we are going down together sweetheart!!"

"Fine! Then don't you dare touch me again!!!" she said pouting.

"Well this rule also works the both ways!!  You also don't touch me!!!"

"In your dreams!!! I have no interest in touching you!!!" she said defiantly.

Arnav said while showing her scratch marks and bite marks on his neck and arms "Of course Khushi, I got these marks by myself right?? I have this weird habit of scratching myself and digging nails into my skin!! You never touched me!!" he said sarcastically.

Khushi said in same sarcastic tone "Really Arnav?  I didn't know that!!"

He narrows his eyes on her sarcasm  "I have these kinda marks all over my body, which is the evidence of you touching me!!!" he said with a taunting smile.

"Excuse me I have the same kinda marks too!  So don't tell me that only I touched you!!!" Khushi said angrily.

He said mischievously "I can't see any marks on you Khushi!" and he holds her from her waist and pulls her towards him with a jerk "Prove it that I touched you!!"

Khushi narrows her eyes angrily and said "Proof?"

"Yeah! Show me the marks!!!" he smiled mischievously...

Khushi looks at him and then at his hand that was holding her and back into his eyes and said "Bhool jaao Arnav!  That you will ever see those places again in your life where I have those marks!!!  And as of proof!  You are touching me right now!!!" 

And she pushed him away and starts moving inside.

He calls her from behind her "What happened Khushi?  Did you dropped the plan of running away?"

She glares back at him but didn't stop walking and neither said anything...

Arnav was about to go after her when his phone rang...

Arnav: Hello

Other person: ...

Arnav: Yes Akash!!! Your bag is with me!!  You forgot it in my car!!

Akash: ...

Arnav: Don't worry!  I'll send someone to your hotel with the bag.

He disconnects the call and smirks and goes inside after Khushi!

So how was it??? Anybody need PMed send me a buddy request

Plz hit the like and do comment