Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Plz dont bash our khushi

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
enough is enough guys..who is said that khushi's character need improvment...aap sab ko ho kya gaya hai ,ipkknd ke fan ho ke bhi aap log sanaya ko bash kar rahe ho...sanaya is not only great actress but also she is awesome dancer..ok and i can say that SANAYA IS TELENTED MORE THAN BARUN(NO OFFENCE...BARUN IS ALSO Talented..ok plz dont bash sanay..we should love her eqully...

NOTE:
sry 4 hurting u..but i cant control..sry plz dont bash me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutepearl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even I was feeling sad when I saw so many posts showing disappointment...I liked the episode so much... I liked that both ArHi were very much themselves with their nok-jhok but yet changing themselves for each other... Both Sanaya and Barun were awesome in yesterday's episode...
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
And why should anyone be forced to love actors equally? I don't understand that. There are some who will like one actor more than the other, it's normal to be like that. I think both Sanaya and Barun are great actors, for different reasons. Some days I like his acting better, and some days I like hers... Some days he is a little off, and some days she is. And, we all know that BOTH are incredible in their delivery when it matters. 

As for the characters, their scenes/actions will be liked, and disliked, loved and hated. It's part of a SHOW. Please try and understand that. Telling people that they cannot constructively criticize a television character, or even say that he/she could do with some improvement is really going too far.

HaRul-lover thumbnail
PPl are angry because they were waiting fr much more about the Bathroom scene but see what we got Kushi screaming and coming out of it
i was thinking abt something totally diferent when i saw the precap i was expecting Arnav to put his hand on her mouth to make her shut and also Payal to come and ask her why she is yelling but see nothing Happened  :( :( :( not even a Rabba ve moment

and about the actor i agree with HeadOverHeels  they both are awesome but sometime we prefer someone sometime Kushi and next day Arnav
about yesterday I must say Kushi totally Killed me I loved her to the core it would have been perfect if the Bathroom scene happenned in a totally different way but abt it it's the CV/s who r to be blame nt the actor
Edited by SiRul - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Frankly I am inclined to BARUN more but bashing is smthg which certainly I am not upto. Ppl r just expressing their opinion, its not bashinh. We r just constructively criticising d cv's for khushi bhaving so childish. Dat's it. Where is bashing dear?
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think you are confusing real and reel.

Criticizing Khushi and criticizing Sanaya are two different things. 

Just because somebody doesn't like Khushi's antics one day it doesn't mean they are saying negative things about Sanaya.

I also criticized Khushi quite strongly after yesterday but that doesn't change the fact that Sanaya is my most favorite telly actress.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND why some members ( like you in this post ) CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE between  FICTIONAL CHARACTERS and ACTORS. ðŸ˜Š

EDIT ...for example

if anybody says ASR is rude and arrogant and he needs to change does it mean Barun is rude ? ðŸ˜³

OR

ABhaas is playing a negative character in the show. We all hate Shyam and want him get punished for it all. So if we say Shyam is a criminal and needs to rot in jail, does it mean we are bashing Abhaas?😳

IF NOT then why do you think if anyone says Khushi needs improvement it  means Sanaya is being criticized? 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Why are you making such instigating topics in the forum?

Members are talking about the show and character not the actors. So bringing up actors and comparing them is completely UNNECESSARY.

Such threads will only lead to further unecessary fights and bashing. There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between bashing/criticism and characters/actors.

CLOSED.