Veehan/Pari & Adi/Kopal
Veehan/Kopal & Adi/Pari
Dunno/Can't say
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
ok no update no discussion and no ppl to watch also

wah  cvs tussi toh bade great ho ji

anyways short story

in market area the princess and her sister are walking suddenly they see their dad

they runfrom there

dad is that srivastav guy from factory

princess runs clashes with veehan and falls in nautanki way with all clothes on top.

as usual she grumbles and accuses veehan of purposely trying to hit her etc

veehan stammers andprincess makes fun but calm girl quietens her and says dont makefun of someoens weakness

girls reach home dad is angry and  calm one kapol tells what happend with truth

madam pari is now range baal

she got her hair colored so she is being shouted at

bharti is with pandit askin him to find girls for her  ram lakhan

and says i need a girl for veehan who is good and understands his goodness not his weakness

and pandit agrees but accidentally drops one foto

that is of srivastav girls

bharti is happy and she says she wud talk to sri  herself

veehan listens and seems disturbed

nothin much but when wud they tell what happend to mridang and gaushala

no chimti no jasmin no dumroo no jhunjhuniya
Havent watch last 2 days episode,thanks 4 ur short summary abt them with nice comments & disscusion...

Even I want to know abt all these ppl but as the Cvs has eaten so many stories closed may be they do the same this time as well,but still hope that they tell abt them later...
you r welcome

even i hope at some stage they reveal what happend in the past to the rest of characters before moving the story ahead.

bt  cvs have kept that angle open so ppl wud continue to watch in the hope some truth wud be revealed soon
Chatter, I moved your update to this thread just so that I could smuggle my poll in, otherwise it was fine where it was 😆  One more credit for a thread you didn't create 😈😆

So just wondering - who do you all think the jodis will be?
hehe i was like hain yeh kab hua when did i make a poll

hehee

bt this is amusing

and for jodis

i think it wud be veehan with pari

and aditya with kapol

i think both veehan and pari were sort of smitten with each other

but kapol seemed more gentler to veehan so cud be other way round too

Veehan/Pari seems more logical since both are elder, and didi turning into devrani is rather strange.

Otoh, Kopal was more sympathetic to Veehan, but even aside from that, Pari may not want the stammering brother and may instead prefer the more suave but younger bro.  I wonder whether Bharti is going to ask Srivastav for both his daughters, or just one for Veehan?

My guess is that Bharti may want Pari for Veehan & Kopal for Adi, but Adi & Pari may decide to switch, and elope separately, so that Veehan may be forced to marry Kopal to avoid an embarrassment.

Also, the promo of Pari snatching the keys from Bharti - that's something she'd only need to do if she was the younger bahu i.e. Adi's wife.  If she were Veehan's wife, she'd be the default choice.  The reason Kopal looked @ her & Bharti stunned was probably that she should normally be the rightful 'head bahu'.
Agreee with u Vrish Pari & Vihaan will be a good pair & can av a nice story may be similar to Murli & Bharti like the hatred 4m Pari towards Vihaan & then relaising dat she loves him after knowing his good qualities & Kopal being soo good just like Bharti can may be turn Adi into a good man...
I think dat will be good rather making an evil pair  & a ram-sita pair just to torture everyone is not dat good ,is wat I feel...  
chatter thank u sooo much for ur short and sweet update ðŸ¤—