India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I dont understand whats not right...

cutepearl Groupbie
cutepearl
cutepearl

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

I really loved yesterday's episode... After such emotional and serious episodes, we got a lighter moment which was very nice... The way ArHi were fighting in front of Payal just like two lovers was too goood... But I see lot of posts showing their disappointment... Of course everyone  has their own likes and dislikes and I do respect that... But I felt the episode was really gud...

Imagine if the CV's had showed an intense scene between ArHi immediately after Lavanya left, how would it look..?? I believe then also people would have raised like how can they get so intimate immediately after Lavanya's exit... And even CV's cant show everything moving lightning faster in just 20 minutes episode.. The story will go forward step by step.. The CV's got Shyam's truth out in front of Gupta's family and then made Lavanya move out which are milestones by themselves...

I felt yesterday's episode was relaxing after so much emotional drama... And I believe CVs would definitely not disappoint us and give us the much awaited Rabba ve moments at the right time... Right now I am completely enjoying the lighter side of this show unlike having continuous emotional and sentimental drama...

And I like ArHi being very much themselves and also changing themselves... Love this show so much...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09sss8080sayani2807prathikriprincessunara

cutepearl Groupbie
cutepearl
cutepearl

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
No offence meant towards anyone... Just trying to put forth my POV that the show is really going good with all ups and downs... This show is really different and unique from other shows and I really enjoy a lot... I know many of us enjoy the show... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09prathikri

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top