Newbie to this forum- very disappointing

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys,
      This is first my post in any of the forums...I am a crazy fan of IPKKND & while i have been reading posts , comments etc in the this forum i couldn't help but feel disappointed by all the negativity that is written about the show. 
I have read comments and post regarding some aspects of the show like
1. Show is dragging nowadays - I agree that the show was a little slow last week,  but it is expected coz the CV's cant show the breaking of the engagement & la leaving in a flash.. I mean i have seen shows where things like this are dragged for weeks but not the case in this show. 
At the same time I do not agree that the show is dragging... This is probably the 1st show i have seen where issues are sorted out faster [at least some] , romance is intense & shown only when needed [& not just to increase the TRP]. There is gr8 acting from all the actors [ long time since i have seen actors actually showing an expression & not just blank faces and sad background ... ].

Yes i love the pace of this show & frankly i have actually stopped watching all other shows on TV coz of the same old tactics of plotting,revenge, loud background noise & yes the camera zooming :) This show is really different.. & i really don;t want the leads to confess their love so soon , then we will be back to the same old story of no or less love after marriage etc...

2.  No chemistry between  the leads for a long time - Common now.. how can they show chemistry between the leads when both arnie was to be engaged & kushi was already engaged. And it was barely 24 hrs that la left & how can they show chemistry between them.. 
This is how mature adults would behave in a reality.

3. TRP - I am really saddened by the fall in TRP.. but guys it is we the fans who make or break a show... we all know that competition is high & if we fans stop watching the show n thrash our show then i am sorry to say that the show will be pulled off..  & again its we who will be gunning for the show not to end.  I have seen this happening to many shows & i really don't want it to happen to this show

So guys please don't get negative about the show.. coz i feel there is much more to be shown to us & we have to be patient. Understand that it is a love story & focus must be on the leads but a  few episodes of no chemistry or concentrating on other characters is needed as it an indian show & the usual family drama is needed.

I would like to apologize if i have offended anyone

On a lighter note a small request to the CV's plz more often show Arnie in shades... he looks hot 😉

Please do  share your comments or thoughts
Hi, I am also not happy with the negativity in this forum.

I am addicted to this show. I like Arshi very much. They are cute together. 

Sometimes I  also felt like why I started watching  this serial  when they drag.
But I know every day they can't come with super episodes. Whenever I am disappointed  I watch all the super previous episodes. 
One thing is sure whatever it may be I can't leave this show.
Watching this serial is my me time.

I joined IF because of IPKKND
Edited by girikaushik - 12 years ago
at first welcoming you in the forum and actually I'm also disappoint with the negetivity and bashing and moreover one of my best friend has left the forum being hurted badly. I'm with you and thanks for concering the users here.
Hi ... Nice 2 knw that some ppl voice my option... N I really hope ppl stick around. And make this a rocking show
First of all a hearty welcome. Don't think you are the one disappointed, we all who are watching this show and know the daily happenings, will support you. Ignore the post, I guess Maria has a post which is stickied, you can see that in the forum, where we all agree that such post should be ignored.

Don't be disappointed and take in the creams of this forums, I am sure you'd love to be the part of this family.

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

First of all a hearty welcome. Don't think you are the one disappointed, we all who are watching this show and know the daily happenings, will support you. Ignore the post, I guess Maria has a post which is stickied, you can see that in the forum, where we all agree that such post should be ignored.

Don't be disappointed and take in the creams of this forums, I am sure you'd love to be the part of this family.

I agree sancho...
welcome to this wonderful forum and thank u very much for such an awesome post. this is only show i watch as its quite diffrent from the rest.. u said it so right, the show is not dragging.. and always there has been freshness and enough twists to  long for the coming episodes..
Thanks guys for a warm welcome :) happy to b a pest of this wonderful forum 😊
welcum to dis forum.. ignore all ssuch posts... ipkknd roxxx !! we luv it ~~
ur sooo right
why cant every1 be happy
ipkknd will show come good soon
it needs tym
not everytym has 2 be perfect there will bew tym where it need to drag on
so take tym
xxx