Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

SBB - Jeevikas b'day..nd Kryrania masti :) (Page 2)

.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by Arch.Archu

Originally posted by tara_211

Thank you for the link :D
Though it was very sweet of Viren to make Maanvi first eat the cake, I'm disappointed with Jeevika. I expected Jeevika to first feed Maanvi. 

i agree...but i thnk she was confused...at first...and thn she decided to go for viren coz...entire family was there...!!

Doesn't Maanvi's happiness matter more than her in-law's happiness? Jeevika and Maanvi's bond is much stronger than that.

Seriously u cant blame her for that! Having to choose between her loving husband and loving sister with her in laws round her is a difficult situation for anyone! Glad Viren made it easier for her by feeding Manvi first!

Maanvi stands on top of all the other relatives. There shouldn't even be a confusion for Jeevika. Maanvi's face turned into a sad one when Jeevika turned towards Viren.
I'm glad too. I love Viren for that :D

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Me Too Feel d Same,U Cant Blame Jeevika 4 dat,What Else She Cud Do??Its Vei Difficult 4Her To Choose Btwn His Hubby n Sis,N Her In Laws Were Dere Too,Specially Dat SWAMINI KAMINI,n Em Glad Dat She Offered Viren First Coz In d Serial We Know D Fact Dat Jeevika Loves Her Sis A Lot,Oderwise She Wudnt HAve Said Earlier Dat She Wont Marry Without Mannu,But It Was Also Essential To Show Her Love 4VIREN,We All Know Dat Jeevika Loves Viren,But Still! N Viren Is Such An Adorable Hubby Dat He Did DatSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710.Sunshine.

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Though it was very sweet of Viren to make Maanvi first eat the cake, I'm disappointed with Jeevika. I expected Jeevika to first feed Maanvi. 

i agree...but i thnk she was confused...at first...and thn she decided to go for viren coz...entire family was there...!!

Doesn't Maanvi's happiness matter more than her in-law's happiness? Jeevika and Maanvi's bond is much stronger than that.

Seriously u cant blame her for that! Having to choose between her loving husband and loving sister with her in laws round her is a difficult situation for anyone! Glad Viren made it easier for her by feeding Manvi first!

Maanvi stands on top of all the other relatives. There shouldn't even be a confusion for Jeevika. Maanvi's face turned into a sad one when Jeevika turned towards Viren.

But now that she is married she has to be very careful doesnt she especially with swamini bua there! Imagine she fed maanvi first infront of them all instead of viren, swamini bua would have taken her to task for that in a big way! Yet im glad Viren took initiative and had her feed Maanvi the cake first!Big smile Viren gets more amazing by the day!!
.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

But now that she is married she has to be very careful doesnt she especially with swamini bua there! Imagine she fed maanvi first infront of them all instead of viren, swamini bua would have taken her to task for that in a big way! Yet im glad Viren took initiative and had her feed Maanvi the cake first!Big smile Viren gets more amazing by the day!!

Is swamini bua really that bad? Shocked
I don't really watch the show. I watch only VirMan scenes because I love them Embarrassed
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Well at least Viren understood that Jeevika would want to share the first piece with her sister but the thought of seeing Manvi's sad face upsets me already :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.

.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tatan4karan

Me Too Feel d Same,U Cant Blame Jeevika 4 dat,What Else She Cud Do??Its Vei Difficult 4Her To Choose Btwn His Hubby n Sis,N Her In Laws Were Dere Too,Specially Dat SWAMINI KAMINI,n Em Glad Dat She Offered Viren First Coz In d Serial We Know D Fact Dat Jeevika Loves Her Sis A Lot,Oderwise She Wudnt HAve Said Earlier Dat She Wont Marry Without Mannu,But It Was Also Essential To Show Her Love 4VIREN,We All Know Dat Jeevika Loves Viren,But Still! N Viren Is Such An Adorable Hubby Dat He Did DatSmile

Yeah, that's right. 
I just feel really bad for Maanvi. She doesn't have anyone now.Cry
Rachu.m Goldie
Rachu.m
Rachu.m

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the link...

Go to top