Sunny N Juhi taunts at sid!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Ladkiyaan hoti hai WEAK LINKS

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/irritating-spare-me-day-81-sneak-peek-1-3567.html#top

Juhi and Sunny do not miss a chance to taunt Sid.

hahahahah sid ke peche pargaye han hatah dho ke!!
they donot love respct or donot beleive on the sayng dat GIVE RESPCT TAKE RESPCT ... lolz
un logo ko ab beizti ka shoq hua h
i used to like juhi before. now she has become horrible thanks to that sunny girl. i am beginning to dislike juhi. juhi is over 30 years of age and is behaving like a giddy teenager, teasing and making fun of sid and amar. grow up juhi ben
jst hate thm:@ when i saw this two.. i feel to kill both of them..is moti juhi aur us buddhi p**n star sunny ko kaise koi tolerate kar sakti hey:@
Everything seems funny when SUNNY gives an input.
I wonder why. I mean, people should say this to her, rather sing:

Main Karoon Toh Saala, Character Dheela Hai! Aur jab tu kare toh?
Edited by WhoamI.. - 12 years ago
no comments on that food muncher and no brainer!End the show ufff🤢
Originally posted by rorasam

i used to like juhi before. now she has become horrible thanks to that sunny girl. i am beginning to dislike juhi. juhi is over 30 years of age and is behaving like a giddy teenager, teasing and making fun of sid and amar. grow up juhi ben

same here...when most of the forum were anti PB and juhi I liked both of them...till they supported sky even when he was wrong...sky is much better...more true to himself than juhi/PB
ye i like it when this hypocrite Juhi and shameless sunny are taunting Sid. Actually its making Sid stronger and it just makes these bi*ches look more horrible and worse. Sid is improving Day by day and is becoming smarter just as the way he nominated Juhi and Sunny and not Sky. 
Evil witches! 
i dont understand how calling Juhi and Sunny weak is equivalent to all womanhood being weak? If these two are weak, which I believe they are, how can they generalize the statement for all the women?

Also, if they are not weak, then they shouldnt use woman card to get sympathy votes. Either you are weak and ask for votes just because you are a woman/sister/daughter or you prove that you are strong and show from your actions that you dont need a woman card to win the show.