Hitler Didi

Hidden symbolisms

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well there were many incidents which showed certain hidden symbolisms atleast .

Indu looking at rishi( though like hitler) when the man was blessing the new couple...well here v have to see that indu reacted first by seeing rishi after vch he gave his typical irritating smile.

Rishi saying mein bhi aapke saath hoon  near taxi which indirectly says that he is always with her.(when others in hte family leave her abruptly).

Rishi's stern look when jhumpa shouts at indira ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
There hav been many more such incident in macau as well
bt ther is something with the way rishi behaves want to knw his mystery for that
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
it will not be like a hindi film that he is here in Sharma house to seek revenge from the family nor from Indira.
they are lost in their childhood time and Rishi is back for his lost childhood love (old films styles)
Definitely he's here for Indira asked either by Vidit or Indur himself.
In the episodes where Indira called Vidit and he's shadow was shown I did write the update and I wrote it seemed as if (Indur young version) then When Indira saw Indur shadow from behind the curtain she still think about her brother vidit.now it seems as all is pre-planned.my Pov
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

it will not be like a hindi film that he is here in Sharma house to seek revenge from the family nor from Indira.

they are lost in their childhood time and Rishi is back for his lost childhood love (old films styles)
Definitely he's here for Indira asked either by Vidit or Indur himself.
In the episodes where Indira called Vidit and he's shadow was shown I did write the update and I wrote it seemed as if (Indur young version) then When Indira saw Indur shadow from behind the curtain she still think about her brother vidit.now it seems as all is pre-planned.my Pov

may be you are right.