Richa & Vineet's Track Grabbed From KUMKUM Serial

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyz i already suspected that Richa & Vineet's track was similar to the track in Kumkum Serial & now after the precap am damn sure that this track was totally adopted from KUMKUM Serial.
There also Sumit, the male lead falls in love with the girl Renuka, but she leaves him in the mid of their engagement for  her career in modelling & due to circumstances Sumit has to marry his widow bhabhi Kumkum. Then Sumit's girl friend comes back & apologizes & wants to get married to Sumit, then she comes to know that Sumit is married to his bhabhi Kumkum under some helpless situation. Then Renuka accepts their marriage & tries to be friendly with Sumit, then on Sumit's insistence Renuka pretends to move on in her life. Then Renuka makes a plan with the guy Akshat whom she gets engaged to take revenge & snatch Sumit from Kumkum. The track goes on likes this, first Renuka gets engaged to the Akshat who really loves her so much  (saves her when she pretends to commit suicide to show off Sumit)  then she tries to prove that Akshat is wrong in front of Sumit, she use to create situations that Akshat abuses her, tortures her etc & etc..which was well planned by Renuka along with Akshat  (Coz she takes Akshat into her confidence by saying that Sumit has cheated her by dumping her, hence she wud take revenge on him & then get married to Akshat)& finally Sumit believes all these drama & lands every time to protect/save Renuka from Akshat & tries to prove in front of Kumkum that Sumit cares & still loves Renuka though he is married to Kumkum. All this was kept under suspense to everyone including viewers but it was heard by Kumkum when Akshat & Renuka talk about how they planned all this & trapped Sumit. Kumkum tries to explain Sumit about Renuka's evil plans by showing the proof but Kumkum plans back fires & he suspects Kumkum's intentions that she is jealous of Renuka who was once his ex-girl friend. After a long planning Akshat comes to know true intentions of Renuka & he unfolds the real intentions like how she planned with Akshat in cheating & misleading Sumit to take revenge from Kumkum & snatch Sumit & marry him.
So guyz till now Richa, Vineet & Kunal track is going most similar to that of Kumkum track but let's see how Richa's evil intentions will be unfolded in front of Kunal...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

exactly i too figured it from the begining that the track is taken from the serial kumkum

i am expecting that here to siddhi will know about this first and tell kunal but he wont believe her and then the cat and mouse game will begin

hope here too vineet helps to expose witcha

i hope this track ends before shilpa's wedding

norzar
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

its similar smwat 

i repeat smwat

as akshat wsn a criminal n vineet is 

n akshat ws doin al dat under d influence of renuka bt vineet isn't doin under anybody's influence 

y he is helpin richa we'l get to knw soon hope so 

n tokin bout grabbin d track or storyline i mean lk in any tv  show gal n guy fyt at d beginin dey hate eachother lk hel  bt dey happened to fall in luv so u'l name it as grabbin of  d story frm other serial certainly nt it wil b like insultin sm show 

if tokin bout kumkum i guess u must hv watched ghar ek mandir of ekta kapoor starring ram kapoor n gautami ghadgil ram kapoor's real life wife

in dat serial gautami is supposed to marry ram's elder brother which was played by aman verma he dies in car accident

n ram has to marry gautami n ram's ex played by shweta kawatra does d same to get him back lk wat renuka did 

so we can say kumkum storytrack is grabbed from ghar ek mandir

certainly nt its js based on how story proceeds

n plz spare such topics 

nothin is grabbed frm any serial  n even if it is den i would lk to say dat ekta has taken dis track from ghar ek mandir which ws her series only  she has full rty to do anythin n everythin possible to get her show on top

n for similar story line things for dat reason dey have invented d special name "inspiration" don't name it as grabbin dese days as dere is lack of new ideas so dey r using d old one's dats it

look dere is always a similarity in stories of tv serials wat count is how dey present n dey do it succcessfully 

n Parichay is way better dan kumkum n ghar ek mandir wd loads of innocence of siddhi n khadusness of kunal

i luv it more dan anythin

thnx

luv

Bipin

Edited by arsh4life - 12 years ago
angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

exactly i too figured it from the begining that the track is taken from the serial kumkum

i am expecting that here to siddhi will know about this first and tell kunal but he wont believe her and then the cat and mouse game will begin

hope here too vineet helps to expose witcha

i hope this track ends before shilpa's wedding

norzar

Agree wid you norzar...
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar...yeh track tho bahut hi lambha hai...😲...if so sorry yaar i may quit this serial soon
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar...yeh track tho bahut hi lambha hai...😲...if so sorry yaar i may quit this serial soon

I feel the same way. I might quit watching it untill this particular track is over cuz can't take witcha's nonsense any longer and get back to the show when all MU are cleared and witcha is exposed. 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya i already not seeing any crap n just seeing sinal. if only richa n raveena track continues i will be back if they show sinal track or else total quit n bye bye to show.
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

I feel the same way. I might quit watching it untill this particular track is over cuz can't take witcha's nonsense any longer and get back to the show when all MU are cleared and witcha is exposed. 

....more than witcha's nonsense i hate to see kunals concern over witcha...😡 that is all because i want to see the innocent little girl siddhi to happy... kunal is the only person who can give happiness for her... poor girl she never had any happiness in her life...she just lives for others happiness...hence i hate to see kunal and his concern over witcha😡 Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
....more than witcha's nonsense i hate to see kunals concern over witcha...😡 that is all because i want to see the innocent little girl siddhi to happy... kunal is the only person who can give happiness for her... poor girl she never had any happiness in her life...she just lives for others happiness...hence i hate to see kunal and his concern over witcha😡 [/QUOTE]

Well, that's exactly what I meant by witcha's nonsense. She creating drama and Kunal falling for it and his genuine concern for her is very irritating for me. I am surelly not watching any episodes such as the ones like today's. 
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

....more than witcha's nonsense i hate to see kunals concern over witcha...😡 that is all because i want to see the innocent little girl siddhi to happy... kunal is the only person who can give happiness for her... poor girl she never had any happiness in her life...she just lives for others happiness...hence i hate to see kunal and his concern over witcha😡

Well, that's exactly what I meant by witcha's nonsense. She creating drama and Kunal falling for it and his genuine concern for her is very irritating for me. I am surelly not watching any episodes such as the ones like today's. 
[/QUOTE]..exactlty...and if kunal blames siddhi for raveena running out of the house...i am going to be...like...😡...