Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Diya is sooo fragile and i wish Jhanvi had..

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all, OMg Diya is alil hopeless in comparison to Jhanvi. I almost thought her truth was going to be revealed to Vikram. 

Todays epi was not soo great. It was another fill in type of episode. Nothing much happened except Vikram and Diya are close by and Jhanvi has finally announced Ammaji's punishment. I could not believe that they were able to pass 21 mins by showing just this...

Anyway, as we all know..Jhanvi has announced Ammaji to be hit 100 times to which Rana family was quite happy with...and there were others who did not really even react e.g Surya (he just seem to be alil amazed at Jhanvi's decision and i suppose felt the pressure put on Jhanvi). 

I wish Jhanvi had announced something like...both her and Ammaji will be hit 50 times each. 
Saying something like.."this way Ammaji will really feel the pain and not dare to go against Veerpur's rules and regulations". 

Im only saying this because if Jhanvi had announced something like this... Surya would at least give some type of reaction and we could have gotten lovy dovy moments between them when Jhanvi gets back in the haveli all injured. But this is not going to happen as Jhanvi will be the one who will actually give the punishment to Ammaji. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

agar jhanvi khud ko maarne ke koshish karthe?????!!!!!!!!

aur do hits ke baad surya khud aayega..use rokhne keliye...

kaash kuch aisa hota,,,,,,kab se woh statue ke tarah khada hai...vahaaan pe...do din se kuch nahi sunaa uske muh se!!!!!

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow Sonam πŸ˜Šyour 50 times idea gave me another idea too...πŸ˜† and ie what if Janvi takes the rope to beat Ammaji but instead beats herself once... i'm sure Surya would not able to see that and he would run to stop Janvi... πŸ˜Š
survi035 thumbnail
So trueee...thats why i came up with this 50/50 idea. Im also wanting more action from Surya. 

All hes doing at the moment is standing there looking hot. 

Yess Sujji! totally!!!! he will not be able to tolerate her pain. 
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
ohh and sujji, imagine Jhanvi wounded.

She will come back to the haveli in pain. She would have to go to Surya's room to sleep. SHe would cry coz her pain is not letting her sleep and as she sits in his room with tears and blood on her body. Surya looking at her in even more pain. 

and the background music being this:
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kash ke asa kuch ho.

But its irritating surya is standing like a statue
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
more than that dia and vikram??
Shaurya??what abt him??
he's gonna quit ??
nooo!!!
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: survi035

First of all, OMg Diya is alil hopeless in comparison to Jhanvi. I almost thought her truth was going to be revealed to Vikram. 

Todays epi was not soo great. It was another fill in type of episode. Nothing much happened except Vikram and Diya are close by and Jhanvi has finally announced Ammaji's punishment. I could not believe that they were able to pass 21 mins by showing just this...

Anyway, as we all know..Jhanvi has announced Ammaji to be hit 100 times to which Rana family was quite happy with...and there were others who did not really even react e.g Surya (he just seem to be alil amazed at Jhanvi's decision and i suppose felt the pressure put on Jhanvi). 

I wish Jhanvi had announced something like...both her and Ammaji will be hit 50 times each. 
Saying something like.."this way Ammaji will really feel the pain and not dare to go against Veerpur's rules and regulations". 

Im only saying this because if Jhanvi had announced something like this... Surya would at least give some type of reaction and we could have gotten lovy dovy moments between them when Jhanvi gets back in the haveli all injured. But this is not going to happen as Jhanvi will be the one who will actually give the punishment to Ammaji. 

nice πŸ˜‰

But i don't think something lik tht can happen.. becoz b4 Janvi starts, Vikram will come thr to save Ammaji i guessπŸ˜›
survi035 thumbnail
Vikram is going to be paired with Diya whether we like it or not. I wasnt that big of a fan of Shaurya so im ok with it. P.s she has to move on in life although Vikram and Diya's story will take alot of time...because we all know how Diya is..she will take forever to make her mind up or even think about moving on. 

However, in future things will get complicated because Vikram does have a connection with Shaurya sooo don't worry, you will see him back on screen. He has not quit the show altogether. 

Yep, Viki to the rescue! Although i agree with a post which is somewhere here which said, Diya will start hating on Jhanvi for going this farrr to prove her self. Jhanvi is definitely heading towards, emotional breakdown! but i suppose, this experience will make her even more strong ;-)
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also do not like Shaurya. vikram is better than shaurya. Vikram is more strong person. He has guts too.