Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Diya is sooo fragile and i wish Jhanvi had..

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
First of all, OMg Diya is alil hopeless in comparison to Jhanvi. I almost thought her truth was going to be revealed to Vikram. 

Todays epi was not soo great. It was another fill in type of episode. Nothing much happened except Vikram and Diya are close by and Jhanvi has finally announced Ammaji's punishment. I could not believe that they were able to pass 21 mins by showing just this...

Anyway, as we all know..Jhanvi has announced Ammaji to be hit 100 times to which Rana family was quite happy with...and there were others who did not really even react e.g Surya (he just seem to be alil amazed at Jhanvi's decision and i suppose felt the pressure put on Jhanvi). 

I wish Jhanvi had announced something like...both her and Ammaji will be hit 50 times each. 
Saying something like.."this way Ammaji will really feel the pain and not dare to go against Veerpur's rules and regulations". 

Im only saying this because if Jhanvi had announced something like this... Surya would at least give some type of reaction and we could have gotten lovy dovy moments between them when Jhanvi gets back in the haveli all injured. But this is not going to happen as Jhanvi will be the one who will actually give the punishment to Ammaji. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharosevrashali10aska123koolkallusujji0609_Poulomi_

koolkallu Goldie
koolkallu
koolkallu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

agar jhanvi khud ko maarne ke koshish karthe?????!!!!!!!!

aur do hits ke baad surya khud aayega..use rokhne keliye...

kaash kuch aisa hota,,,,,,kab se woh statue ke tarah khada hai...vahaaan pe...do din se kuch nahi sunaa uske muh se!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vrashali10aska123survi035sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
wow Sonam Smileyour 50 times idea gave me another idea too...LOL and ie what if Janvi takes the rope to beat Ammaji but instead beats herself once... i'm sure Surya would not able to see that and he would run to stop Janvi... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharosesurvi035

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
So trueee...thats why i came up with this 50/50 idea. Im also wanting more action from Surya. 

All hes doing at the moment is standing there looking hot. 

Yess Sujji! totally!!!! he will not be able to tolerate her pain. 

Edited by survi035 - 22 December 2011 at 4:24am
survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
ohh and sujji, imagine Jhanvi wounded.

She will come back to the haveli in pain. She would have to go to Surya's room to sleep. SHe would cry coz her pain is not letting her sleep and as she sits in his room with tears and blood on her body. Surya looking at her in even more pain. 

and the background music being this:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrashali10

aska123 Senior Member
aska123
aska123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
kash ke asa kuch ho.

But its irritating surya is standing like a statue
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
more than that dia and vikram??
Shaurya??what abt him??
he's gonna quit ??
nooo!!!
Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

First of all, OMg Diya is alil hopeless in comparison to Jhanvi. I almost thought her truth was going to be revealed to Vikram. 

Todays epi was not soo great. It was another fill in type of episode. Nothing much happened except Vikram and Diya are close by and Jhanvi has finally announced Ammaji's punishment. I could not believe that they were able to pass 21 mins by showing just this...

Anyway, as we all know..Jhanvi has announced Ammaji to be hit 100 times to which Rana family was quite happy with...and there were others who did not really even react e.g Surya (he just seem to be alil amazed at Jhanvi's decision and i suppose felt the pressure put on Jhanvi). 

I wish Jhanvi had announced something like...both her and Ammaji will be hit 50 times each. 
Saying something like.."this way Ammaji will really feel the pain and not dare to go against Veerpur's rules and regulations". 

Im only saying this because if Jhanvi had announced something like this... Surya would at least give some type of reaction and we could have gotten lovy dovy moments between them when Jhanvi gets back in the haveli all injured. But this is not going to happen as Jhanvi will be the one who will actually give the punishment to Ammaji. 

nice Wink

But i don't think something lik tht can happen.. becoz b4 Janvi starts, Vikram will come thr to save Ammaji i guessTongue

Go to top