Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Rant time: There is no one left to truly root for! (Page 3)

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

as much as i like mehak...and i want her back  to spice things up i dont want her to win because it wont be fair...she already was evicted whether that was manipulation or no manipulation...i do want her to go to top three and get a good gift or money though...for me based on strategy and who played the game well and was focused and really deserves to win is amar...he really did use his brain the whole time...based on emotions i would pick sid because the other three really bullied him alot but he still didnt lose it...if none of these two win then sky...if none of them then big boss can go to hell for all i care

I agree with what you have said about Amar. Yes, he has played the game really well. So like I mentioned in a post earlier that if we were picking the winner only based on how well the contestants played the game, then yes it should be Amar because he has been the most strategic.

However, the reason why I can't fully support Amar is because there are some things that he has done which I did not like. For example, when him, Sid, and Sky got the power to vote people, he threw Shraddha under the bus to save his own a**. Yes, from a game point of view, he did what he needed to do to save himself. However, Shraddha was one of his close friends at that time and I did not like at all that he backstabbed her. 

Also, in the past Amar used to say that he won't talk to Sky. Yet recently we have seen how close he got with Sky because it benefited his game. When Sky misbehaved with him and talked crap about him and Vida, I think that was one of those instances when he said that woh ussay baat hi nahi kare ga. Okay so I am not holding him to his words that he will NEVER talk to Sky. They live in the same house, he has to talk to him at some point. But to get so close and be all buddy-buddy with the same guy who insulted not only you but so many people in the house (including your friends), I didn't like that at all. Yes, he was being smart because he only cares about winning. That's fine. 

However, I can't completely support a person like that. That being said, I think he has improved these past days and if he keeps going on the same path, I might just open up to him. I am willing to give him a chance because to me, he still much better than Sky, Sid, Chuhi, and Sunny. 

Edited by lolo234 - 22 December 2011 at 1:55pm

Go to top