Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sam, other than ignoring, we can't do anything about it. Everyone has his/her own opinions and this forum is only because of sharing those views. I understand what you are trying to say but all I'd say that IGNORE AND STAY HAPPY. πŸ˜ƒ
iSakshi thumbnail
I'm happy as always bidzzz πŸ˜ƒ...  i'm staring at my siggie and remember *the moment*πŸ˜ƒ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I miss MohUr moments. It's high time the CVs should concentrate on their relationship, rather than keeping it on a standstill. I miss HarshAsi's sizzling chemistry, esp after that 16th Nov episode, my desperateness went to it's highest peak.
iSakshi thumbnail
yeah i know😭 i also miss them to the maxxx, but thank god we did have a little cute discussion moment last week... I wonder wht point these cv's are trying to prove with the current track..adding sia is soo uncalled for🀒
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Hoping that Sia will bring them closer instead of being a negative character.
iSakshi thumbnail
i dont know wht to think after seeing today's epi and her vileness, but here's hoping for the best.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This punjabi nonsense is nothing in front of Kastur. πŸ˜ƒ She can't even act properly. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

This punjabi nonsense is nothing in front of Kastur. πŸ˜ƒ She can't even act properly. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ˜† idk whether she was wobbling instead of walking or was she just flown in to india by a rocketshipπŸ˜† 🀣 🀣 🀣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
🀣 Anyways couldn't the CVs bring some nice actress? This girl is zero, just zero!!! How can she be finalized as the best friend of the lead? 🀒 Harshad and Aasiya are so talented and this girl... UGH!!! I was actually looking forward to this track but Sia ma'am and her punjabi so-called attitude made me roll my eyes
iSakshi thumbnail
I know i thought she would've bin like a super cute friend of mohan's, very hip and gng.. lmao m also in a  whenever i think of her...