it was really touchy.

Posted: 12 years ago
d last part of d episode was a treat , atleast 4 me..😃
wow d MOHAN-reena scene was so touchy nd emotional😭!!
i really pity reena , awee poor girl wasn't even asked bout her decision during d marriage😭!!
wen reena was actually speaking her heart , MOHAN cud so much understand her pain, nd d luk in his eyes were so affectionate😍!!!
later wen both hugged each oder, aweee, it seemed lik it is only MOHAN who will giv reena her lost happiness back nd he even promised her 👏!!
dis was wat a typical brother nd sister bonding was essayed... i was always a fan of MoNa bonding since d beginning, nd aftr yesterday i really respect both d chars a lot, wen i think dat both were equally mentally tortured by baapji😭!!! d priceless thing was dat thank god kastur's mouth was shut till d ending scene, bcos weneva dat opens it givs me high Bp..🥱!!!

HC ns Aditi, both d actors were extremely fab in d scene, hats off 2 dem nd keep up d gud work👏!!!
as a pankhi i m still drooling over MOHAN nd his teary nd painful eyes, it had soo much depth in dem😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Glad Kastur did'nt ruin the moment for them. CVs could have avoided her presence but then its all about DP.

HC and Additi were at their best😃
yaaa, chitra at 1st i was scared dat y kastur was dere in dat sequence as i felt it was not needed..
but thankfully her mouth dint blab out ne oder nonsense..
HC nd Additi nailed down dere scenes, luvvv dem...
iSakshi thumbnail
first of all mohan and kastur BOTH were there to comfort reena.. argh this forum is soo anti-kastur.

@harshu sundas
and what do u mean kastur was not needed??she was pretty much needed, after all SHE IS mohan's wife, whether u accept it or not, she will always b apart of n e thing he's apart of... u always keep on degrading her, damn its just getting soo annoying, U DONT LIKE HER we get it, but she has fans WHO ARE BEING hurt by ur words, so please tone it down a little, i know u dont like kastur, but its not neccessary to keep blabbing abt her negatively every damn post😡. 

there are some times i dont like how mohan is being portrayed, but u dont see me creating a variety of topics disclosing the same things indirectly arghh
Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 🤣 🤣🤣 
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

first of all mohan and kastur BOTH were there to comfort reena.. argh this forum is soo anti-kastur.

@harshu sundas
and what do u mean kastur was not needed??she was pretty much needed, after all SHE IS mohan's wife, whether u accept it or not, she will always b apart of n e thing he's apart of... u always keep on degrading her, damn its just getting soo annoying, U DONT LIKE HER we get it, but she has fans WHO ARE BEING hurt by ur words, so please tone it down a little, i know u dont like kastur, but its not neccessary to keep blabbing abt her negatively every damn post😡. 

there are some times i dont like how mohan is being portrayed, but u dont see me creating a variety of topics disclosing the same things indirectly arghh

ohh plsss, gimme a break...
y was kastur needed in dat scene so dat she can giv 1847 bhashan🥱!!
dese days many of us r bored of her thoughts nd so we spoke it up...wat do u want, we shud hide our thoughts nd bcum hypocrite nd say dat yaaa, we like d way kastur supports baapji??🥱..
nd plsss who told u dat i dislike kastur??...wen did i say dat???...
d way they r portraying d character, i m fedup of it...
but i still like kastur who is MOHAN's wife..
at d beginning i used 2 luv her, d way she portrayed her baeriness nd she was all bout MOHAN, nd at dose times in my every post i mentioned her acts nd superliked dem..
so nw wen i don like d way she changed or took uturns in her thoughts, wat shud i do??..shudnt i tell it in my post??...if u hv problems wid MOHAN den go head nd post it, did i stop uu,
everybody has d rights 2 xpress dere thoughts nd i did it..

nd plsss stop calling my posts or thoughts being anti kastur, den if it is so, den 90% of d members in d forum has bcum anti kastur, den whose fault is it??...

@Nads- don laugh loudly, as i m superpissed, dat reena-jatin maater has bcum a winllose game 4 kastur, nd she hv kicked MOHAN out of d game ...🤢
iSakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

ohh plsss, gimme a break...

y was kastur needed in dat scene so dat she can giv 1847 bhashan🥱!!
dese days many of us r bored of her thoughts nd so we spoke it up...wat do u want, we shud hide our thoughts nd bcum hypocrite nd say dat yaaa, we like d way kastur supports baapji??🥱..
nd plsss who told u dat i dislike kastur??...wen did i say dat???...
d way they r portraying d character, i m fedup of it...
but i still like kastur who is MOHAN's wife..
at d beginning i used 2 luv her, d way she portrayed her baeriness nd she was all bout MOHAN, nd at dose times in my every post i mentioned her acts nd superliked dem..
so nw wen i don like d way she changed or took uturns in her thoughts, wat shud i do??..shudnt i tell it in my post??...if u hv problems wid MOHAN den go head nd post it, did i stop uu,
everybody has d rights 2 xpress dere thoughts nd i did it..

nd plsss stop calling my posts or thoughts being anti kastur, den if it is so, den 90% of d members in d forum has bcum anti kastur, den whose fault is it??...

@Nads- don laugh loudly, as i m superpissed, dat reena-jatin maater has bcum a winllose game 4 kastur, nd she hv kicked MOHAN out of d game ...🤢

excuz me ACCORDING to U she wasnt needed, but needles to say,,, SHE WAS NEEDED OKAY??? and besides thank god she was there, 😆 whoever wants to whine around cud go ri8 ahead... n e way we all know she is MOHAN WIFE, and MOHAN is KASTUR'S HUBBY😆 no need to emphasis on it... and p.s i am neither bored or childish to create topics and fueling them with ridiculousness... sorry i dont have much time for that😆 ... so adioz and p.s. anti kastur or not she IS THE WIFE OF MOHAN GALA AND THE LEAD OF DP😃
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So now we're going to take discussion of the show and characters and personal attack each other for bullshit.

Sam : if you don't like TM post just ignore and keep it moving there is no reason to call TM anti-kastur even if you feel is the seem thing over & over. There the EDT and you can discuss your like and dislike there on anything or characters with the show. You can even make you own Topic and if there others who share your view they'll comment.

It don't matter if 90% - 100% is fed up with Kastur character and don't like her for whatever there reasoning.  If you like her and find nothing wrong with the character then why do you care what other post.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Isn't this forum used to be the most peaceful and fun-filled forum? Why are we attacking each other then? Just leave it guys.
iSakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So now we're going to take discussion of the show and characters and personal attack each other for bullshit.

Sam : if you don't like TM post just ignore and keep it moving there is no reason to call TM anti-kastur even if you feel is the seem thing over & over. There the EDT and you can discuss your like and dislike there on anything or characters with the show. You can even make you own Topic and if there others who share your view they'll comment.

It don't matter if 90% - 100% is fed up with Kastur character and don't like her for whatever there reasoning.  If you like her and find nothing wrong with the character then why do you care what other post.

I really dont care rani, but sometimes its kinda annoying to read again and again... it makes me think that this forum does not have supporters of kastur.. i know the current track is dragging and annoying but one day u read about BAAP JI nd kastur alliance and another day u read insults on kastur, and these things i didnt react on, i cud've but i didnt... all m saying is enough is enough... there is no need for constantly bashing kastur. if u know wht i mean.. i wont and dont have the need to say n e thing but ppl shud just tone it down a little... 
Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 12 years ago