Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Contestants of BB 4 were decent than BB5 (Page 2)

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
one thing i am sick of hearing is how am i being portrayed how is the editing that is not me that is all editing...i am not like that in real life...why do they keep blaming editing...why couldnt they make rageshwari look horrible by editing because she never give them anything to play with...so if you come out nice then act nice and stop blaming editing...you are who are and that is exactly how you will look...i have seen this behavior from juhi every single time in all her reality shows that shows a pattern that she really is like that and it is not the editing

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolo234

Originally posted by chocobear88

Apart from Sid n Sky i didnt find anyone loud mouthed. These two are horrible. Typical ZOO material. Rest of them are sugar coated. They will insult you in a very subtle manner. No chillam chitti. Oh yeah Shraddha too is loud mouthed but only when provoked. Last year it was only Dolly.

Yaar I find Juhi loud-mouthed and extremely rude too. Yes, she is not screaming her lungs off like Sky and Sid, she is still horrible. Uski lecture train jub shuru ho to rukti hi nahi hai. Apne aagay kisi ki sunti hi nahi. She must always be right. ugh.

But I agree with you, I think Sky and Sid are the worst.

yepp even juhi is horrible but going by the TM's post i answered. I found sky n sid to be the worst w.r.t public behaviour. Juhi is horrible but dosnt screams or shouts like sky, sid or dolly. So on tht aspect i would say this season has sky n sid as the most indecent contestants.
boondein Goldie
boondein
boondein

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
In fact other four seasons were better than this one. This season has let me down big time. You always have that one troublemaker but this season has so many. Lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I use to be ST fan and supported her during BB4 (well I'm still a fan but not a active one) but none of this season contestants are worth it Thumbs Down
Boneca IF-Dazzler
Boneca
Boneca

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

I miss the decency of Samir Soni, grace of Sweta Tewari,   coolness of Hrishant, poised & cultured way of talking of Manjoj Tewari and Begam Nawazish Ali... Unhappy 

Sara, Ali, Ashmit, Veena Malik.. even that Daku Seema Parihar used better language than Sid, Sky, PM and Sharadda.. Dead

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Previously I used to hate that one odd contestant with everybody else falling in the tolerable to rooting for bracket. This year has been bad. I stopped watching bcoz I just could not go about ruining my day watching the smug faces of Sky, Chuhi and sunny. Forget bad language even the level of meanness exhibited this year has been the worst. They didn't even spare the hosts or AS. No wonder Salman has been so pissed of with this bunch. s

Luv4games

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaaa

I miss the decency of Samir Soni, grace of Sweta Tewari,   coolness of Hrishant, poised & cultured way of talking of Manjoj Tewari and Begam Nawazish Ali... Unhappy 

Sara, Ali, Ashmit, Veena Malik.. even that Daku Seema Parihar used better language than Sid, Sky, PM and Sharadda.. Dead

totally agree with you...even ashmit and veena were better than these people...how can they swear at each other like that...it is just unbelievable

Boneca

Go to top