Contestants of BB 4 were decent than BB5 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
In fact other four seasons were better than this one. This season has let me down big time. You always have that one troublemaker but this season has so many. Lol
I use to be ST fan and supported her during BB4 (well I'm still a fan but not a active one) but none of this season contestants are worth it 👎🏼

I miss the decency of Samir Soni, grace of Sweta Tewari,   coolness of Hrishant, poised & cultured way of talking of Manjoj Tewari and Begam Nawazish Ali... 😔 

Sara, Ali, Ashmit, Veena Malik.. even that Daku Seema Parihar used better language than Sid, Sky, PM and Sharadda.. 🤢

Previously I used to hate that one odd contestant with everybody else falling in the tolerable to rooting for bracket. This year has been bad. I stopped watching bcoz I just could not go about ruining my day watching the smug faces of Sky, Chuhi and sunny. Forget bad language even the level of meanness exhibited this year has been the worst. They didn't even spare the hosts or AS. No wonder Salman has been so pissed of with this bunch. s
Originally posted by dude82

I dont think sid has been loud since past couple of weeks...
And talking of loud and forgetting pm wud be a mistake...
Juhi is the most irritating contestant EVER in any season...
As for bb4... Contestants were not only more decent... They were much more popular also... It ruled the trp... Sallu was funny that year...
Akhri salam with games was fun...
This year...a big disappointment...
👎🏼

ya akhari sallam bhi nhe hian is saal !!! evicted housemate se 5 mint ke conservation karte hain sirf!!!!😕
Originally posted by tinaaa

I miss the decency of Samir Soni, grace of Sweta Tewari,   coolness of Hrishant, poised & cultured way of talking of Manjoj Tewari and Begam Nawazish Ali... 😔 

Sara, Ali, Ashmit, Veena Malik.. even that Daku Seema Parihar used better language than Sid, Sky, PM and Sharadda.. 🤢

totally agree with you...even ashmit and veena were better than these people...how can they swear at each other like that...it is just unbelievable
Originally posted by tinaaa

THISSS! Completely agree yaar. I find Veena annoying. BUT, I think she is very well-spoken. (don't hit me lol)