New Promo (22/12): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
No offence to the topic maker but has anyone else living in India seen this Promo?
Because I know that sometimes different promos are telecasted in different countries. Sometimes they are not even shown in some countries. I haven't seen or heard this promo yet in India.
Sorry didn't mean to offened anyone but if there has been a promo, we would have heard about it from someone else too by now.
Originally posted by hirushinz

No offence to the topic maker but has anyone else living in India seen this Promo?
Because I know that sometimes different promos are telecasted in different countries. Sometimes they are not even shown in some countries. I haven't seen or heard this promo yet in India.
Sorry didn't mean to offened anyone but if there has been a promo, we would have heard about it from someone else too by now.
nope havnt seen the promo yet
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

nope havnt seen the promo yet

exactley...I don't think there is a new promo shown  in India 😕
thanks..😃

other than the voice over we saw these in the precap so chill guys 😉😆
This track is going to have ASR at his best when it comes to Khushi<3

Gonna LOVE the jealousy track.

I'm all hyped up for this! Nand Kisore LMAO!
Well i live in England and i saw the promo yesterday morning, and i was quite suprised to see no one had seen it in India because we never get something shown before India! However, today i was watching StarPlus again in the morning around the same time that i was watching yesterday and they showed IPKKND Promo4! So I don't know what SP are playing at! And yes it was similar to the precap but better Lol because in the promo Arnav&Akaash are stood alot further away than Kushi&NK than in the precap! And then he walks up to them and i think he puts his arm in front of them,, i think im not too sure because i can't remember it properly! Edited by madz54 - 12 years ago