Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchan.p thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love KSG and AK(Udayveer) they shouldn't compare them.. theyre both there own person and are both amazing! 
It was nice to see AK and Priyal behind the scenes though, both seem really nice and down to earth.. I look forward to seeing more:)
kanchan.p thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Also, people being rude about KSG should keep in mind that it is SBB making the comparisons so being disrespectful of other successful actors like KSG is not needed. Both are awesome and the news channels should let everyone be themselves.
thanks Shruti!

i was waiting to see an interview of AK ever since i got fida over UdayVeer.
It was interesting to see AK as himself and i enjoyed his interaction with Priyal! He seems like a sweet & level headed guy, Priyal was really cute!

This is definitely an indication of UdayVeer's popularity & ManVeer jodi happening in the future.

The only thing that pissed me of was comparing AK with KSG! πŸ˜‘ ( i have my reasons for not liking that man!) However, i want to believe they just compared him with Armaan / KSG just to grab eyeballs!

AK will established himself as splendid actor and UdayVeer is the just that platform!

cheers!

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SO good... Atleast she's attracted to him off screen if not on!
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't like them reportin saying the New Armaan... I mean he's got his own identity UV which i believe is far kwl and better β€οΈ.. yet they compared him wid KSG πŸ˜”..

Hope its only abt you AK and no more comparisions coz @ the mo You are defo the Prince of Television and you rock the show.. AK all the way πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved this interview and especially the part when AK was leaning towards priyal and speaking to her .

Can anyone tell me what priyal had in her hand?
Edited by OmaRamdass - 12 years ago
sanj1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow so does that mean UdayVeer is the lead??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†