22/12/11 SBB:AK/UV's Interiew+ManVeer - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Isn't he just the hottest? 😍
Omg I am in wk and I read this and now I can't function. Can't wait to reach home to see UV and Priyal
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

@Blessing &Evil Sister !! im not tryin to be rude !! buh i dont get it why EVERY1 is compared to KSG 😕 !! okay who ever he is !! buh others r good ! their own way !! 
n AK ufff tht guy is simply AK ;) !! he doesnt need to be compared ;)   even if he is compared ... thn i would say he is the BETTER version of WHO EVER he was compared wid ;) 

yeah sista, I don't know what their problem is, that if they haven't compared HOT and happening good Actor to that guy from SO show they don't have news or can live peacefully😕

I mean really have we ever seen Udayveer aka AK taken off his cloths to show off his body since the show started no na?

just because he has a tattoo that does make him the next anybody and that guy was not the first TV Actor to get a tattoo and is surly not gonna be the last.

well whatever be the case I just don't want him to
compare AK to him simple.
Originally posted by .Angel

yeah sista, I don't know what their problem is, that if they haven't compared HOT and happening good Actor to that guy from SO show they don't have news or can live peacefully😕

I mean really have we ever seen Udayveer aka AK taken off his cloths to show off his body since the show started no na?

just because he has a tattoo that does make him the next anybody and that guy was not the first TV Actor to get a tattoo and is surly not gonna be the last.

well whatever be the case I just don't want him to
compare AK to him simple.
Ditto evil Sister !!! JUST cuz THT so called Person has the tag of BEING HOT ... Doesnt Mean Any1 WHO IS ACTUALLY HOT ;) ! should be compared to him 🤢 im sick n tired of this stupid comparison i tell u 🥱
🤣🤣 Mana .. Thankoo hain ji 🤣🤣 Hello hi bye bye 🤣
No yaar! PLEASE! AK is so much better than KSG!! KSG's body is so broad and all...AK body's is so desirable...! ☺️
Okay guys lets not bring trouble to the forum by mentioning other actors here.
I hated the comparison as well. But lets stop at that. Our AK is just too good to be compared to anyone.
That reporter needs to be shaken by her shoulders!😡
the reporter need glasses 🤣 !! 

loved da way reporter lady said Moniya ke Yuvraj Udayveer😳
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

loved da way reporter lady said Moniya ke Yuvraj Udayveer😳
awww she side that? now that is what I'm talking abt😃😃