India-Forums

Rajeev on U me aur TV(E24)

MoonDesir IF-Dazzler
MoonDesir
MoonDesir

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
oh boy oh boy he was looking damn hot Blushing

ok the reporter started with sach ka saamna is back on tv & so is rajeev khandelwal the hearthrob (ladkiyo ke dilon k dhadkan)EmbarrassedWink

then they showed clippings of kailash kher performing for 2 minutes. rajeev on a board wrote I AM AWAKE , ARE YOU? then his sign.

After that the reporter interviewd RK.

rajeev was asked about his childhood truth.
he said once his mom had asked whether he has any girfriend or not.then he had said no while he was in hostel.But his girlfriend had actually sent  a letter to his mom (it was for him though ). Stern Smile .aur mummy ne letter padh ke sunaya tha LOL

lastly the dumbo reporter asked is there any girl in his life?ROFL
he said yes ,as my wife(dharam patni) .her name is manjiri and i do sach ka saamna everyday with her.

P:S: is there any videobie watching please record , it repeats at 7.30(as scheduled)Confused
 want  HQ quality video not the normal which  is available on youtubeCry

Edited by MoonDesir - 22 December 2011 at 2:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhi2013

MoonDesir IF-Dazzler
MoonDesir
MoonDesir

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiinidhi2013

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Indian Soaps join hands with Anna Hazare to fight corruption Indian Soaps join hands with Anna Hazare to fight corruption  61

Tellybuzz throws light on how channels and production houses are ...

Filmfarm's next to grab the third slot on Life OK! Filmfarm's next to grab the third slot on Life OK!  18

Programming is in full-swing for the newly revamped channel...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index