Poll Choice
Sid
Juhi
Amar
Sky
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by akramabs

Sid, qk yeh phir insecure hojayegha aur kahegha " Damn it!! yeh kya hogaya.. mein to samja tha is bar mein hi jeetongha, lakin yeh Drama Queen wapis agahi... meri to baj gahi!! "

He mite do Maa behak ek of mehan when he will get to know that mehak has re-entered Show.
I think Juhi the most considering how insecure this woman is.

BUT, I think Amar would be too because he has come this far in the game and I think he would consider Mahek a big threat to him winning the show.
SKY...coz after that he will definately understand k mahek agar wapis ayi hai toh biggboss winner bannne ke liye hi...
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

then you will hate me if i vent my frustration out just on her return.

y shud i hate u i dont even know u... and neither does mahek (or for that matter amar)... none of them know u exist... so chill😉

All of them will feel sad because its unfair,that eliminated contestant comes back just before 2 weeks from finale.

why did u leave sunny out. She would be sad as well as her so called friends Sky and Juhi would be sad and would be grumbling
johi ki patiya parhana shoru hojaye gi sky aur sunny ko
I don't think sad is the right word...more like who will be pissed off ðŸ˜† Obviously everyone barring Sid...not so sure about Amar. Sky and Juhi will burn and since Sunny is their adopted pet, she will feel the same as them :P
all except sid...but juhi will be more pissed off among them...
Sky will definitely be upset to see the rigged game when mahek re-enters but i believe it would be juhi who would show the hurt cause of un-fair entry and direct entry to the finals .