Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: akramabs

Sid, qk yeh phir insecure hojayegha aur kahegha " Damn it!! yeh kya hogaya.. mein to samja tha is bar mein hi jeetongha, lakin yeh Drama Queen wapis agahi... meri to baj gahi!! "

He mite do Maa behak ek of mehan when he will get to know that mehak has re-entered Show.
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Juhi the most considering how insecure this woman is.

BUT, I think Amar would be too because he has come this far in the game and I think he would consider Mahek a big threat to him winning the show.
suchee thumbnail
SKY...coz after that he will definately understand k mahek agar wapis ayi hai toh biggboss winner bannne ke liye hi...
angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

then you will hate me if i vent my frustration out just on her return.

y shud i hate u i dont even know u... and neither does mahek (or for that matter amar)... none of them know u exist... so chill😉
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

All of them will feel sad because its unfair,that eliminated contestant comes back just before 2 weeks from finale.

sameer7810 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why did u leave sunny out. She would be sad as well as her so called friends Sky and Juhi would be sad and would be grumbling
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
johi ki patiya parhana shoru hojaye gi sky aur sunny ko
I don't think sad is the right word...more like who will be pissed off ðŸ˜† Obviously everyone barring Sid...not so sure about Amar. Sky and Juhi will burn and since Sunny is their adopted pet, she will feel the same as them :P
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all except sid...but juhi will be more pissed off among them...
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sky will definitely be upset to see the rigged game when mahek re-enters but i believe it would be juhi who would show the hurt cause of un-fair entry and direct entry to the finals .