Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MatteFinish

You dont like her and its fine. You have your reasons. But to clarify something... Shonali isn't supporting Sky at all. She made it clear in her interviews. She even gave a quote that she wouldn't like to meet Sky outside BB house.  In the last chat interview she said Sky is rude and humiliates peope with his jokes, is a negative person. He and Amar (Who I am assuming you like and I like him too these days) were in the same bracket most of the times as per her. The only good stuff she said about Sky is that he is a villian but with a heart and that heart part if for the people he is close to (Juhi, Sunny). He is only good to people he loves. Pretty much what everybody else feels even in the forum. Your issue related to her clothes, flirting and hugging. I'll not get into it. Its your take. I found nothing inappropriate in the clothes or hugs (to her friends) . But thats my take and you have yours. I Respec that !

And you seem to be an angry person๐Ÿ˜† Relax. many people feel the same way what I wrote. As I mentioned to one other person "support her by all means" I dont have any problem with that!
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: uscgirl

And you seem to be an angry person๐Ÿ˜† Relax. many people feel the same way what I wrote. As I mentioned to one other person "support her by all means" I dont have any problem with that!

Sweets I am not angry at all. What made you think like that. Come on. Its just a reality show ๐Ÿ˜†  You wrote about Shonali supporting Sky... which is not true at all and I felt I should clear it.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Most contestnts seem so chilled out and appreciative abt the support nd everything, esp sho, mahek but compare these tweets to pooja bedi who started her whining and cribbing and hatred the moment she left the house!!
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MatteFinish

Sweets I am not angry at all. What made you think like that. Come on. Its just a reality show ๐Ÿ˜†  You wrote about Shonali supporting Sky... which is not true at all and I felt I should clear it.

Are you sure?๐Ÿ˜† hehe Anyways about Shonali, Calling Sky a villian with heart and on the show also, she seemed to support him. So by that I deduced to my reasoning. Villian with heart is actually a compliment to Sky, which to me he is not deserving of. The way this guy Sky insulted people on the show, that was heartless, regardless his behavior with Juhi or PB. Also, these two havent gone against him till now. Remember he only abuses or degrades those who are against him. Till then he is ok with anyone. That is not a person with heart, my friend. 

But I believe in freedom of speech and you can support anyone. ๐Ÿ˜Š