Shonali -Tweets today

VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shonali Nagrani tweets

Latest
Strawberry nutella waffle...MIseed youuu.   (aww 😆 )
16 minutes ago

Shonali Nagrani
thank you all for all the love and support u hav showered on me, its overwhelming. Had a super stint in the house. Wish I was there longer..
2 hours ago

The Bigg boss format can be unforgiving, one negative comment on d show nd ur image can be tarnished. Fortunately my sanity n image safe:):)
2 hours ago
Edited by mastipartner - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can someone tell her that her image is not good at all. She is received as a liar, a person for the sake of winning game puts very dirty character allegations on Amar and Mehek. She lies about PM has hurt her physically in order to evict her from the show. She is so weak that she can go to any length even inappropriately hugs guys, flirts with guys and shows skin and tells them she likes them(Amar). And after doing all this when she is in nominations changes her stand in one week and says i get uncomfortable vibes from him. Character assination and violence allegations are huge allegations. After this any sane person would never trust her and would not like to have her as a friend. More, she seems to have hidden desire to bully others, thats why she likes Juhi and Sky, who even after degrading her, she like an idiot is supporting them.  Edited by uscgirl - 12 years ago
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: uscgirl

Can someone tell her that her image is not good at all. She is received as a liar, a person for the sake of winning game puts very dirty character allegations on Amar and Mehek. She lies about PM has hurt her physically in order to evict her from the show. She is so weak that she can go to any length even inappropriately hugs guys, flirts with guys and shows skin and tells them she likes them(Amar). And after doing all this when she is in nominations changes her stand in one week and says i get uncomfortable vibes from him. Character assination and violence allegations are huge allegations. After this any sane person would never trust her and would like to have her as a friend. More, she seems to have hidden desire to bully others, thats why she likes Juhi and Sky, who even after degrading her, she like an idiot is supporting them. 

Please tweet this to her. Its an epic verbal insult. 😆
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She is definely one of the nicest this season. Started liking her even more now. What a difference between her and PB and others who are only going madder after eviction. Edited by Bigg.Bob - 12 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bigg.Bob

She is definely one of the nicest this season. Started liking her even more now. What a difference between her and PB and others who are only gping madder.

You seem to be very nice or naive person to like her. May be you cant see through her. 
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

You seem to be very nice or naive person to like her. May be you cant see through her.

You can hate her or dislike her its ur wish. Cant dictate others to not like her my dear friend. No need to judge me. Its a show and ppl can like diff contestant and have diff choices. Lets not pick on each other.
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shonali is sweet! Gotta love the girl! ðŸ˜ƒ

Most of the time during her stay I loved her and I love her even now. Nice girl.
uscgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bigg.Bob

You can hate her or dislike her its ur wish. Cant dictate others to not like her my dear friend. No need to judge me. Its a show and ppl can like diff contestant and have diff choices. Lets not pick on each other.

I think you are misunderstanding me. I am not insulting you. I am saying that you seem to be a nice person! And sometimes its difficult to see through a person. By all means support her. 
EagleEye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can someone tell her that her image is not good at all. She is received as a liar, a person for the sake of winning game puts very dirty character allegations on Amar and Mehek. She lies about PM has hurt her physically in order to evict her from the show. She is so weak that she can go to any length even inappropriately hugs guys, flirts with guys and shows skin and tells them she likes them(Amar). And after doing all this when she is in nominations changes her stand in one week and says i get uncomfortable vibes from him. Character assination and violence allegations are huge allegations. After this any sane person would never trust her and would not like to have her as a friend. More, she seems to have hidden desire to bully others, thats why she likes Juhi and Sky, who even after degrading her, she like an idiot is supporting them. 

perfectly put.
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Can someone tell her that her image is not good at all. She is received as a liar, a person for the sake of winning game puts very dirty character allegations on Amar and Mehek. She lies about PM has hurt her physically in order to evict her from the show. She is so weak that she can go to any length even inappropriately hugs guys, flirts with guys and shows skin and tells them she likes them(Amar). And after doing all this when she is in nominations changes her stand in one week and says i get uncomfortable vibes from him. Character assination and violence allegations are huge allegations. After this any sane person would never trust her and would not like to have her as a friend. More, she seems to have hidden desire to bully others, thats why she likes Juhi and Sky, who even after degrading her, she like an idiot is supporting them. 

You dont like her and its fine. You have your reasons. But to clarify something... Shonali isn't supporting Sky at all. She made it clear in her interviews. She even gave a quote that she wouldn't like to meet Sky outside BB house.  In the last chat interview she said Sky is rude and humiliates peope with his jokes, is a negative person. He and Amar (Who I am assuming you like and I like him too these days) were in the same bracket most of the times as per her. The only good stuff she said about Sky is that he is a villian but with a heart and that heart part is for the people he is close to (Juhi, Sunny). He is only good to people he loves. Pretty much what everybody else feels even in the forum. Your issue related to her clothes, flirting and hugging. I'll not get into it. Its your take. I found nothing inappropriate in the clothes or hugs (to her friends) . But thats my take and you have yours. I Respect that !
Edited by MatteFinish - 12 years ago