Dekha Ek Khwaab

Doubt:The things which UV see in Manyata

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
but cannot share with unnati are ?i don't have a clue...Do you guys have anything..?

In the hotel scene of yesterday,UV is saying manyata is entertaining...Unnati ask Only entertaining...At that point, UV says, there are other things which he can't share with his sister...

As am a girl , i am feeling confused...what are the other things UV is referring to?

Do share your views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well we hve to find out about dis๐Ÿ˜†
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ermm any boys can answer dis so do we hve any in dis forum hun cum forward and tell us which things u cnt talk wiv ur little sisters????
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
hahaha..yes it must b something๐Ÿ˜‰
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I guess he feels turned on by her.
How can he say such things to his sis?๐Ÿ˜›
paankh thumbnail
Oh Guys!!!  Way too much excitement!

We cannot forget that Uday is a womanizer, as much as we might hate to accept it...We did see that girl with him in an earlier episode, if we remember.

I feel he needs to change his way of looking at women...respect them more not play with them.  Maybe he'll end up loving Moniya like Akaash.  And just that might change him.

I'm glad he has a sister like Uunati.  She'll help him.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

I guess he feels turned on by her.

How can he say such things to his sis?๐Ÿ˜›

LOL...๐Ÿคฃ i dnt think he's turned on by her in tht way๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..bt yes he was gtin dead close 2 her physically wen she was tied 2 the chair n in the nightclub incident so u neva knw

@topic starter...i think he himself doesnt knw wt he thinks of her toh aise mein apni behen ko kya bolega๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
He is such a mystery.. would have to wait to know what he means
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: paankh

Oh Guys!!!  Way too much excitement!

We cannot forget that Uday is a womanizer, as much as we might hate to accept it...We did see that girl with him in an earlier episode, if we remember.

I feel he needs to change his way of looking at women...respect them more not play with them.  Maybe he'll end up loving Moniya like Akaash.  And just that might change him.

I'm glad he has a sister like Uunati.  She'll help him.

but these two points don't tell us anythign about the things he see in manayata which he can't share with his sis...๐Ÿ˜‰  but i agree with last point...unnati will help him to realsie his love...

gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

LOL...๐Ÿคฃ i dnt think he's turned on by her in tht way๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..bt yes he was gtin dead close 2 her physically wen she was tied 2 the chair n in the nightclub incident so u neva knw

@topic starter...i think he himself doesnt knw wt he thinks of her toh aise mein apni behen ko kya bolega๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ   may be..you are right...He didn't know himself...๐Ÿ˜†