Abhiya OS - I have seen you before Part 1 Updated

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Pia what are you dreaming about? Trackers chirpy voice breaks into her musings over those eyes, & that perfect face that are refusing to leave her thoughts for even a second.

They were sitting in their college cafeteria overlooking the beautiful hills of Dehradoon. Pia, Misha, Tracker & gang all together gossiping around. Only Tracker, misha & the others chatting away to be precise & Pia was somewhere far in her dreamland.  

Pia shakes her head & smiled- Nothing Tracker I am just thinking about the guy who saved me yesterday. I did not even get a chance to thank him. And don't know whether I'll see him again or not. I even called out to him but he did not for once turned towards me you know.

Tracker her mouth in a shape of a perfect O ' What does he look like tell na. Please. Tall dark Handsome or Typical Bollywood hero.   Tell me quickly.

Pia her voice close to wonder- He looked perfect Tracker. I can't describe just how perfect he was. Hard chiseled well toned body, perfect jawline, and blue eyes just like ocean, hypnotic captivating eyes. He was just perfect. I still can't believe he was real Tracker as if he just whisked out of my imagination to save me from falling than disappeared into the mist.

Misha butted in between- Of course he was your imagination Piya baby. Otherwise how is it that apart from you no one else saw him.

Pia a little angrily ' No Misha he was not a figment of my imagination although I agree he is too good to be true. But he was there. I saw him I felt him.

Pia blushed a little at the fact that how she still remembers the sensation of his touch when he caught her from falling.

Misha still chasing her own train of thoughts ' Ok then where is he now? Either he is Mr. India or just too shy to show his face. Well too bad you did not get a chance to give him a thank you kiss muahhh.

Before Pia could retaliate to that, a scream from one of  T's assistant interrupted them.

A little flustered with wild excitement- OMG,OMG OMG. The new boy is here. Eee he is so hot & rich too. He arrived in a posh Mercedees. Wow & he is so handsome & dashing & what not. I tell you he is the best guy Mount College has ever seen or will see. Guys lets go & get a look.

Tracker jumped as though her seat was caught on fire & dragged a thoroughly bored Misha & an amused at her antics Pia.

Reaching the campus they saw everyone standing still in their places as though everything has freezed all staring towards the driveway.

Pia's eyes went pass through all of them & looked where each & every pair of eye was staring.

To be continued'''.    

Friends I am really missing my beloved show so just thought to write it from my point of view will continue soon.

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail

nice OS😊. But continue soon pleaseπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by anjali.K - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
brilliant start snigs!!πŸ‘but i dont want an os😑..change it into a ff pleaseeeπŸ˜›...waiting for more!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
😲 khali post pe bhi reserve?
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey.. Wonderful OS...!πŸ‘
Thanx for the PM...😊
Awesome start..! Please continue..!😊
Me too missing Abhiya..!
😭
..tora.tangled. thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

😲 khali post pe bhi reserve?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ei na hole amader pagol bole??πŸ˜‰
p.s.comment updated pg 1😊
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
snigi..it was wonderful...do continue...and make it into FF..plz...
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear I loved it waise me still waiting 4 ur SS & FF update.Kab karogi?😑.Chalo cont..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ITS REALLY NICE PLS CONTINUE SOON
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really awesome snigz dear. It's like watching the show (that very episode when abhay came to mt. College for the first time) with a new perspective.
Plz do continue soon.