Sunny is getting on my nerves!

forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Already she is not using her brains by blindly following Sky

She got upset as she didnt get the phone call ๐Ÿ˜ญ when Amar is in the house more than her and he has kids he has been dying to talk to! I understand that everyone wants to speak to their family members but have a heart and think about the married man who has children and havent spoken to them since 1 and a half month!
I dont think Amar has ever harmed her, only carried her in the "barish task" and after that she is making disgusting faces at him and just giving him the dirtiest looks!

P.S: Not a Amar fan just tired of her not using her brains

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Then stop watching bigg boss till sunny is there...otherwise there is chance of nerve disorder ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nerve disorder? ๐Ÿ˜ต

I dont watch it as religiously I would before. Now if IF tells me something interesting happens, that is when I watch ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: nishu786

Then stop watching bigg boss till sunny is there...otherwise there is chance of nerve disorder ๐Ÿ˜†

hahahaha๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
aspirations3456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show is not interesting anymore.The only reason I watch is so that I can come here and read entertaining posts related to what happened in the show that day.
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She turned out to be the biggest disappointment this season. Was expecting a Bindass babe and instead we got a Sati Savitri hypocrite who gets disturbed over the silliest of reasons (like Sho';s expressions, Amar carrying her etc). Vida was so much more better than this overhyped groupie.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nishu786

Then stop watching bigg boss till sunny is there...otherwise there is chance of nerve disorder ๐Ÿ˜†

yaha log keh rehe kii sunny deserve nahi karti thi woh call๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kamaal hai๐Ÿ˜† amar  met her wife at least sunny ko  woh bhi nahi mila ...at least ek baar   sunny apne family memebr baat kar paati..i really felt bad for sunny๐Ÿ˜ณ..and she didn;t  blow up the situation๐Ÿ˜ณ..sunny rocks in bb house!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
Why did BB spend crores of rupees on tht phuljari when he could have easily got some item girl or c grade actress in BB in one do teen hazzar rupiyaaa. I think they would have been more entertaining.
If she is getting on your Nerves .I suggest you to cut your Nerves . NA HOGA Baas (Bamboo) na Bajegi Basuri( Flute)
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

If she is getting on your Nerves .I suggest you to cut your Nerves . NA HOGA Baas (Bamboo) na Bajegi Basuri( Flute)

apart from shonamona do u have another id with the username chhipkali๐Ÿ˜ฒ