SHARON-Does the shrew need a little taming?

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay...now let me make this clear.I LOVE Sharon.Everything about her,be it her attitude,her outbursts,her dance,her newly-developing feelings for Swayam...i adore everything about the girl.

But after yesterday..

Oh Lord...this girl needs some real sense to be DRIILED into her head.

I mean...the same Sharon who always knew her mind,the same Sharon whom boys admired from afar but never dared to pass comments on,the same Sharon who stood up for Kriya,a member of an opponent team just because she couln't stand the debasing of a woman,be it any woman...its hard to believe the same Sharon is now getting IMPRESSED by Cheevam's lewd comments?..

"As of now,only your phone number."

And she doesn't see though THIS?

Okay,she's agitated that Swayam,the guy who would pamper her silly,shower his love on her each day,would be ready to lay down his life for her has now turned into an impassive man who gives her the cold-shoulder,cancels their dance and burns letters written to her.She doesn't like this new Swayam..she miises the old one,and the fact that he has no plans of reverting back to the old one is upsetting her,dsturbing her.

She's trying to distract herself by looking for seemingly good things in another guy..but...SHIVAM??

Can she not see through him??CVs...you've always portrayed Sharon as an amazing girl...so wy are you portraying her as someone so DENSE?

Also...Sharon is getting impressed by Shivam as he's merely the male version of the image she's created for herself.
Talking of image...i felt really bad when Sharon stopped Swayam from going forward to help Vicky when he was hurt,fearing that her IMAGE as the best Cultural Secretary would be harmed.

The girl needs to get hurt,by Shivam.Only then will she realize that image,reputation and all the outward bling does not make a person.

Yes..she needs to get hurt.Only then will she realize.

Having said that,i hope Swayam will be there for her when she's hurt.

CVs..hope you're listening.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
saku all i can say is.. i think they have lost it man..!! sharon is not a small town girl that she wont understand that a guy is passing double meaning comments..!! i mean y is her character being ruined.. i love sharon's character so much..!!!! i hope there's some answer coming up for this behaviour by sharon... or else this is utter stupidity..!!!
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, she needs a SERIOUS reality check. 😳

CVs, we're saying this over and over, because we're REALLY concerned. We HOPE Chee-vam's coming does the SwaRon track some good, and along with that does some good for SHARON as well. She NEEDS to get her head on straight, about Swayam and about everything else, honestly.

Please.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cv's r hell-bent on character-assasination of sharon rai-prakash in short... 😡😡😡Edited by zak231 - 12 years ago
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That exctaly I feel too. I don't like her much but after yesterdays epi i know that she has lost her mind
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i love sharon to the core...but the things she has been doing lately have upset me!!!
this girl needs to learn the things the hard way...but i hope this shivam isn't too harsh with sharon...and i hope swayum saves sharon frm this sleazy bas***d!!! 
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nandinidev

Oh, she needs a SERIOUS reality check. 😳

CVs, we're saying this over and over, because we're REALLY concerned. We HOPE Chee-vam's coming does the SwaRon track some good, and along with that does some good for SHARON as well. She NEEDS to get her head on straight, about Swayam and about everything else, honestly.

Please.

Exactly.

If Chee-vam's coming doesn't do any good for the SwaRon track,doesn't act as a catalyst for their love story,then there's just no point.
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
jb ek ladke ne kria pe double meaning commen mara tb she came 2 know evrything bt jb uspe uss creep chee-vam ne uspe double comment mara tb she dint knew anything????? vah vah...!!!!!!!
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sharon's cover-up for who she is has never been comprehensive to me. When I didn't follow the show properly, I used to be like 'who is this gal shouting all the time at the guy she's crazy about'! She has this protective shell around her Swayum has penetrated on a level she realizes but never accepts. So I guess, I do not know why there's even a need for all of this. I mean, Swayum and Sharon's is a love story whose oddities cannot really be justified. The creatives are complicating their story and I am guessing none of us knows why. So here and there the few scenes of Swayum-Sharon that make sense are why I watch the show. Besides, I like this new and improved Swayum. I am not sure if that can be said for Sharon too. Honestly, this production house has a knack for producing female characters devoid of substance. In Sharon's case, she does have a lot of substance, only they are keen on ruining it. ðŸ¤“

*Glad they can all dance and keep me entertained, regardless* 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Savage

Sharon's cover-up for who she is has never been comprehensive to me. When I didn't follow the show properly, I used to be like 'who is this gal shouting all the time at the guy she's crazy about'! She has this protective shell around her Swayum has penetrated on a level she realizes but never accepts. So I guess, I do not know why there's even a need for all of this. I mean, Swayum and Sharon's is a love story whose oddities cannot really be justified. The creatives are complicating their story and I am guessing none of us knows why. So here and there the few scenes of Swayum-Sharon that make sense are why I watch the show. Besides, I like this new and improved Swayum. I am not sure if that can be said for Sharon too. Honestly, this production house has a knack for producing female characters devoid of substance. In Sharon's case, she does have a lot of substance, only they are keen on ruining it. ðŸ¤“

*Glad they can all dance and keep me entertained, regardless* 

absolutely...dey seem to be hellbent on spoiling sharon's character...mkng her luk utterly stupid for no reasons watsoeva...