Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SHARON-Does the shrew need a little taming?

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Okay...now let me make this clear.I LOVE Sharon.Everything about her,be it her attitude,her outbursts,her dance,her newly-developing feelings for Swayam...i adore everything about the girl.

But after yesterday..

Oh Lord...this girl needs some real sense to be DRIILED into her head.

I mean...the same Sharon who always knew her mind,the same Sharon whom boys admired from afar but never dared to pass comments on,the same Sharon who stood up for Kriya,a member of an opponent team just because she couln't stand the debasing of a woman,be it any woman...its hard to believe the same Sharon is now getting IMPRESSED by Cheevam's lewd comments?..

"As of now,only your phone number."

And she doesn't see though THIS?

Okay,she's agitated that Swayam,the guy who would pamper her silly,shower his love on her each day,would be ready to lay down his life for her has now turned into an impassive man who gives her the cold-shoulder,cancels their dance and burns letters written to her.She doesn't like this new Swayam..she miises the old one,and the fact that he has no plans of reverting back to the old one is upsetting her,dsturbing her.

She's trying to distract herself by looking for seemingly good things in another guy..but...SHIVAM??

Can she not see through him??CVs...you've always portrayed Sharon as an amazing girl...so wy are you portraying her as someone so DENSE?

Also...Sharon is getting impressed by Shivam as he's merely the male version of the image she's created for herself.
Talking of image...i felt really bad when Sharon stopped Swayam from going forward to help Vicky when he was hurt,fearing that her IMAGE as the best Cultural Secretary would be harmed.

The girl needs to get hurt,by Shivam.Only then will she realize that image,reputation and all the outward bling does not make a person.

Yes..she needs to get hurt.Only then will she realize.

Having said that,i hope Swayam will be there for her when she's hurt.

CVs..hope you're listening.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neha445ramya26candybar__anonymous__AmRiTa_SRiddikulusLiveEatLove..DamonCrazy..thegameisonmanasie23The007Shivani_SenbonZakura_CrazyGirl.21

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
saku all i can say is.. i think they have lost it man..!! sharon is not a small town girl that she wont understand that a guy is passing double meaning comments..!! i mean y is her character being ruined.. i love sharon's character so much..!!!! i hope there's some answer coming up for this behaviour by sharon... or else this is utter stupidity..!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SThe007Shivani-Sakina-..DamonCrazy..CrazyGirl.21

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Oh, she needs a SERIOUS reality check. Stern Smile

CVs, we're saying this over and over, because we're REALLY concerned. We HOPE Chee-vam's coming does the SwaRon track some good, and along with that does some good for SHARON as well. She NEEDS to get her head on straight, about Swayam and about everything else, honestly.

Please. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SThe007Shivani-Sakina-..DamonCrazy..

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
cv's r hell-bent on character-assasination of sharon rai-prakash in short... AngryAngryAngry

Edited by zak231 - 22 December 2011 at 4:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SThe007Shivani

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
That exctaly I feel too. I don't like her much but after yesterdays epi i know that she has lost her mind

..DamonCrazy..The007Shivani

katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
even i love sharon to the core...but the things she has been doing lately have upset me!!!
this girl needs to learn the things the hard way...but i hope this shivam isn't too harsh with sharon...and i hope swayum saves sharon frm this sleazy bas***d!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SThe007Shivani..DamonCrazy..manasie23

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinidev

Oh, she needs a SERIOUS reality check. Stern Smile

CVs, we're saying this over and over, because we're REALLY concerned. We HOPE Chee-vam's coming does the SwaRon track some good, and along with that does some good for SHARON as well. She NEEDS to get her head on straight, about Swayam and about everything else, honestly.

Please. Ouch

Exactly.

If Chee-vam's coming doesn't do any good for the SwaRon track,doesn't act as a catalyst for their love story,then there's just no point.Ouch

AmRiTa_SThe007Shivani

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
jb ek ladke ne kria pe double meaning commen mara tb she came 2 know evrything bt jb uspe uss creep chee-vam ne uspe double comment mara tb she dint knew anything????? vah vah...!!!!!!!

Go to top