Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks for making smile and at the end making me cry again.. 😭

but no worries...buffie dear will not call me ben anymore..heeee πŸ˜ƒ
jassisuri thumbnail
no , no crying, please keep smiling sowmyaa πŸ˜ƒ .ur signature tells the same thing 😊
honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG Buffie πŸ˜†, oh no Nushie πŸ˜† , ure tooooooooooo cute πŸ˜†
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Mr Arman Suri is definitely not JKG and he is not a follower either. You have examples of Mr. Arman Suri going his on way, when Jassi ran away from the Mandap, he went his own way and made a mistake of marrying Mallika. When Jassi was pregnant, Arman told her not to work, but jassi didn't listen and he went his own way ( MR. Dhanraj's DHAN: Shuili). Now when he is confused about VandA issue, he os going his own way to find out the truth.

Nowwwwwwww,about MR AA--------------------in real life, whether he is JKG or not; NEELAM locked her mouth. ZIP UP THE LIPS------------ Sorry no English 😈 😈 😈
priyaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil100

lolz..well how sweet of u sowmyaa dont cry i cant c my jjkn
friendzz crying like babiesπŸ˜•πŸ˜†y these ppeople r calling u ben😑by
the way nice avi benπŸ˜ƒ

shaitan!! 😈 πŸ˜† 😳
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaaa

shaitan!! 😈 πŸ˜† 😳

LOL, i gave soumyaa a new name...CHOW😳...i wanted to call her soumi di but that was too boring...how many people can I call di...so came up with CHOWπŸ˜ƒ

ClassE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

yeah, that's what i was wondering..armaan is sort of a JKG..but we all love that....when he doesnt listen to jassi, we all feel bad and bash armaan😑...but we all want apu not to be a JKG........isnt that hypocrisy(me including😳)..but SS is not like jassi..so there goes the difference...SS brags whereas Jassi doesnt.....Janda dont make out in public, sanda do...and SandA go overboard whereas jandA are classy....thus we dont mind armaan being a JKG....errm, just defending my own self to myselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hmm, you know what, lets call the gossipmonger inside me Buffie and the good girl can be NushieπŸ˜›πŸ˜›....i am a split personality you seeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.....so from now on, lets make it Buffie says and Nushie saysπŸ˜ƒ

so here we go

Nushie says:

yeah, that's what i was wondering..armaan is sort of a JKG..but we all love that....when he doesnt listen to jassi, we all feel bad😑...but we all want apu not to be a JKG........isnt that hypocrisy...you hypocrites😑😑

Buffie says:

but SS is not like jassi..so there goes the difference...SS brags whereas Jassi doesnt.....Janda dont make ou in public, sanda do...and SandA go overboard whereas jandA are classy....thus we dont mind armaan being a JKG..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......it cant get betterπŸ˜†..defending oneself to ones own alter egoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Buffie,

I hope both you and your alter ego don't bash each other up! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who won BTW? πŸ˜†

priyaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

LOOOOOL..chow kyun? makes me think of ramyun..so from
now on..she shall be RAMYUN!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

sowmyaa thumbnail
abhi yeh RAMYUN kya kown hain...
priyaaa thumbnail