AshNi meet in dargah today :PYAR TO HONA HI THA - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Jus J... jus by looking at the other person.. one is not gonna clear misunderstandings..but its a fresh beginning.. there is hope... nidhi yday was asking ashu if he loves her.. not ...the whole rational bit of anger/forgiveness etc... that will obviously need time .. n space n lots of talk...!!

This eye to eye.. is an indicator of a start... to undo. .what has been done... πŸ˜³

thanks tanu😳, hmmm i understand wat ur saying , yet patha nahin πŸ˜•

@Thanks Ramo, seems i forgot to read that ... πŸ˜†
OH GOD
i am sooo excited thanks CV's πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks @ ashblore for the link but i am unable to open it 😭
 superb excited but my exam?still i will try 2 watch this.i can't get enough of Ashni.

Aila.. Geet n Is Pyaar reminders.. but who cares.. its enouf that AshNi r face to face...  So excited.. n i think this will come on friday.. today will b another filler wit romaan tryna work out ideas to set up ashni...

TFS EVIL RAMO  (m calling u evil for breaking my heart n not answering my questions πŸ˜­)

even bidaai had a dargaah scene between Ragvir 😳
wooowww!!!! looks like a super duper romantic segment.. waiting eagerly for dis epi... 😍 aftr a long time, m yearning to see sme AshNi magic.. ❀️

thanks for sharing ramona... 😊
understanding each others naino ki bhasha...it's very apt...and beautiful too...

maula maula maula mere maula...murramat muqaddar ki kardo maula mere maulaa...dargaah scene yay
Originally posted by yanks28

understanding each others naino ki bhasha...it's very apt...and beautiful too...

maula maula maula mere maula...murramat muqaddar ki kardo maula mere maulaa...dargaah scene yay

what is 'murammat'..is it healing,correct it...πŸ˜•

Originally posted by yanks28

Sweetu ..so true.. i think.. what eyes say.. even.. words cant express... u hv to .. come back to a point of connection and proceed.. from  there... kahin se to shuruat ho...😳

Its only naino ki bhasha.. like in geet.. there was no acceptance.. thru words... sweets..😊

You are so right Tanu...this whole Dargah segment reminds me of Geet...gosh I went in flashbacks and came back...this is just like that silent acceptance without words...
Gosh...I miss those Geet days 😭 πŸ˜­ 
Nidhi will realize but what about Ashu? Will he realize?

he was so ready to call it a ghatiya mazaak