Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

AshNi meet in dargah today :PYAR TO HONA HI THA - Page 3

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AbhiAni

sowmya runs to watch SBBπŸ˜‰

haha...

edited:  MB clearly told it is only naino ki bhasha...and immediately both Arman and rohan come in between them ( just stood there or said something not sure) and both runs from there holding their armsπŸ˜†

@Bold wat😲 ,,,, that would be highlight scene than their confession for sure ... πŸ˜‰

lol, soumya, thanks for correcting , its Armaan and Rohan who are going to run from there πŸ˜†
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Its only naino ki bhasha.. like in geet.. there was no acceptance.. thru words... sweets..😊

acha, wat about trillions of misunderstandings, woh bhi cleared with silent Bhasha ??? that bugs me 

well, waiting for their darga scene though , but honestly its kinda rushing , could have shown Rohan and Armaan plans flopping for once or so , chalo no complains ... 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

acha, wat about trillions of misunderstandings, woh bhi cleared with silent Bhasha ??? that bugs me 

well, waiting for their darga scene though , but honestly its kinda rushing , could have shown Rohan and Armaan plans flopping for once or so , chalo no complains ... 

there plan did flop but for the betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..they had planned to get them together for lunch instead they both land in dargahπŸ˜†...

ramo thanks hun

in GHSP...geet ka acceptance of her love for maan in the dargah with teri deewani playing was one of the best episodes and scene ...iutna divine and pure tha...it brought tears😭😭
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

i think once you master this naino ki bhashaπŸ˜‰  no more misunderstanding πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

i think he will ask her to come back ******(don't think he will tell back in his life)πŸ˜‰,
Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail
 Ashni met in Dargah & cant take their eyes off each other. Armaan & Rohan also there πŸ˜

in place of domain put up bulk without space
Edited by ashblore - 12 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Aarathi i think IF has blocked these videos
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Thanks for post ramo..u always kinda 1st one on this forum to break the SBS segments news on ktlk..:) loved that ashni r gonna see eye to eye so close..dats called naino ka pure romance..:) when will dis epi shown? Btw wen wil dat candlelight tea scene wil b? Waiting for most loveable onscreen couple ashni ashni ashni.
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ithasme

Wow! Thanks for post ramo..u always kinda 1st one on this forum to break the SBS segments news on ktlk..:) loved that ashni r gonna see eye to eye so close..dats called naino ka pure romance..:) when will dis epi shown? Btw wen wil dat candlelight tea scene wil b? Waiting for most loveable onscreen couple ashni ashni ashni.

i think it was the old scene, when nidhi for the first time went to A's place πŸ˜ƒ
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh MY God πŸ˜² Wow!! β˜ΊοΈ Thank you Rajan Shahi 

uff this sounds so romantic πŸ˜

cant wait!! 

thanks for sharing πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: AbhiAni

i think it was the old scene, when nidhi for the first time went to A's place πŸ˜ƒ

the candlelight tea scene in the promo was the old one😊