Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

this chee-vam is being jhelofied only bcos he is supposed to b a catalyst in swaron lovestory.if he dusnt do that,...consequences will be bad.

-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hay i so wish esa hi ho manu! Sad track kitna aur khichenge...thode to happy wale scenes honi hi cahiye!!
i wish Majnu thoda chilay Sharon pe so dat she can understand dat he still cares for her although he says "I Dont Care"!!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What is mentioned looks too obvious. The Guy is evil and she would land into trouble because of that Guy. But  I don't think a Guy who has acted in Movies(even if it is a 10 min role) and Ads with Film Stars will be doing such a small role in D3. I think this Guy would last for at least a week and Sharon will get into some serious trouble... She will be rescued by Swayam and she will realize his value. And maybe Swayam will still show a don't care attitude which would force Sharon to take the first step towards him.
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
We seriously are expecting SwaRon to get together...I mean whats the point of bringing cheevam if nothing is gonna change...so i am sure things will change but and only fr POSITIVE...

We want sharon to let go off her ego and realize what she feels fr swayam...plus expecting hige chunks of swaron scenes...missing them badly..

And yaar pehla nasha ke baare main socho toh aisa lagta hai pata nahin kitne saal pehle ki baat hai. kab tak we will survive on old swaron scenes...nt that we dnt like them but, i am missing dose gazing session...please kuch toh karo cv's aur jaldi karo...ab control nahin hota 

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

What is mentioned looks too obvious. The Guy is evil and she would land into trouble because of that Guy. But  I don't think a Guy who has acted in Movies(even if it is a 10 min role) and Ads with Film Stars will be doing such a small role in D3. I think this Guy would last for at least a week and Sharon will get into some serious trouble... She will be rescued by Swayam and she will realize his value. And maybe Swayam will still show a don't care attitude which would force Sharon to take the first step towards him.

Hey..thats quite well put.

Possibility,yes.

But he NEEDS to act as a catalyst for the SwaRon story.Varna uski koi zaroorat nahi.
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think i know that it will be something like that as we all in this forum have seen what palki and the cinevistas team thinks like and probably i t is what to expect