Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon: better or worse???

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
As we all know the character of shivam has been introduced as a third wheel for SwaRon track... so every1 has sumthing in their mind... that how will the track proceed..!! like this CHHE-VAM guy is acting too extra smart... and all.. so according to me.. this is what should happen
 Rey and sharon going to party together and kria and swayam...!!! then in the party this shivam guy tries to hit on sharon.. and asks her to cume wid her.. and akele me he tries to do sumthing wid her... but but but.. ussi time pe majnu ki entry although he saves her.. but at the same time he will be all angry and frustrated on her..!! and then may be sharon will realize that is she?? does she actually love swayam..!!!
 And hope the track moves on..!! if the track does not move in a positive way.. then may CHHE-VAM ki entry ka koi fayda hi nai hai..!! and again der wud be all discontent among SwaRon fans...
  What do u all think..
( this is just what i think, kya hone wala hai vo sirf CV's hi jane...)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well we have been promised a full blown swaron track...nd yes by that we swaron fans expect longer running swaron scenes wch we have been royally denied in the past 2 weeks...painful wait  it has been for the swaron lovers...so we really expect a meaningful twist to the track...it wud be really disheartening nd annoying to watch the swaron track move ahead at the cost of portraying sharon in all -ve shades possible...plzzz don't do dat cv's... Edited by zak231 - 12 years ago
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm ya i to think the same...but first when i saw the friendship wala BTS i was like is sharon attmpting suicide...but then well i have faith in CV's that they won't completely ruin her character...
and if this shivam does anything wrong to the princess...well then ussey sab swaron fans se shrap milega...😆
manasie23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ketaki123

hmmm ya i to think the same...but first when i saw the friendship wala BTS i was like is sharon attmpting suicide...but then well i have faith in CV's that they won't completely ruin her character...

and if this shivam does anything wrong to the princess...well then ussey sab swaron fans se shrap milega...😆

shrap!! lol katie.!! usne humari aur majnu ki princess ko kuch na i swear i will kill him..!!!
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Manu...i hope d story goes d way u said it...but wateva happens...d oni thing i pray for is tat there's no new probs created...cus SwaRon already hav enuf probs to deal wit...any more probs n i think v SwaRon fans wil go mad!!!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I hope that with this track..we actually GET a good amount of SwaRon scenes...coz for us,waiting for SwaRon scees has become equivalent to looking up at the sky waiting for manna to drop.

Yes...Maanu...i hope ki jo tune likha waisa ho!
manasie23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY92

Manu...i hope d story goes d way u said it...but wateva happens...d oni thing i pray for is tat there's no new probs created...cus SwaRon already hav enuf probs to deal wit...any more probs n i think v SwaRon fans wil go mad!!!

abi wil go mad nai...!! humlog already pagal ho gaye hai.. cuz misunderstandings create karne ki bhi limit hoti hai..!! aur yeh limit hai..!!! now we cant handle anymore misunderstanding coming up for SwaRon.. orelse.. i will soon like really soon need to admit myself in a mental assylum..!!!
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thinking match hoti hai hamari manu...i think d same...
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manasie

abi wil go mad nai...!! humlog already pagal ho gaye hai.. cuz misunderstandings create karne ki bhi limit hoti hai..!! aur yeh limit hai..!!! now we cant handle anymore misunderstanding coming up for SwaRon.. orelse.. i will soon like really soon need to admit myself in a mental assylum..!!!

pehle ye log swaron scenes toh daley properly
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kaash aisa hi ho!! Chee-vam, aaya he to kuch to kaam me aa!! :P