Pooja Bedi is dearly missed!

Posted: 12 years ago

Pooja Bedi is dearly missed!

Sky has always been pampered and treated special by Pooja Bedi on the show. Never was there a time, when  Pooja would let Sky get out of her sight and would stick beside him always. 

The two were best of friends and shared a bond that looked eternal. Their behavior towards each other always brought about an iota of doubt in the mind of everyone around about the two being more than just good friends.  

While Pooja Bedi always made her feelings for Sky clear on the show, Sky always played it silent. It was only yesterday when Sky was talking to Juhi about Bedi and stated that the entire house would address her as 'Pooja-di' but he would never be comfortable calling her that since she was nowhere close to being his elder sister. He said he always found her to be a great person and that he counted her to be his very good and a very special friend. 

Sky has been missing Pooja Bedi's presence in the house for long now, but very soon the season would end and we hope the two friends get ample time to spend with each other.

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-gossip/pooja-bedi-is-dearly-missed-3565.html#top
Off topic but wow @ that pic.

Sky is looking more like Laxmi than Laxmi herself.
hahahahaha  look at sky !!!!!!! Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago
Oh! How Sky and Bedia deserve each other. Can't think of a better pair. Both are bullies one the controlling kind the other the uncouth kind. And both love to live in their own little delusional world.I would say its a match made in Heaven or Hell.
hey TM shall i use this pic in my thread?????? named "precap"!!!!!
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

OMFG when was he dressed like this? Where are the Skyzinas at? Do they still find him hot in this avatar??🤣🤣
i saw him in this dress in precap!! and u have to see amar's new avatar also!!!!🤣 
both are looking super hilarious,,, im searching for those pics!! but could not find them...
and they were dancing for jhumma chumma dede,jhumma chumma dedey chumma!!!!!!😛😛
sunny dressed like a man with moustache
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

OMFG when was he dressed like this? Where are the Skyzinas at? Do they still find him hot in this avatar??🤣🤣

Do not mention the unmentionables!! Though they named themselves Skizinas,they moan & whinge to the Mods if anyone non-skyzina calls them by the name THEY chose! Then the thread gets closed down!

As for why Sky is dressed as he is-
1) His red hoodie is FINALLY in the wash,
2)His head bands have lost their elasticity,
c) He has become acquainted with shampoo!
d) He has blow-dried his hair himself!(he misunderstood Sunny's offer?!)
e) He has lent all his other clothes to Amar & Sid,
 f) The local barat band walla is the only one who was willing to lend his uniform to this unwashed lout!!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
I couldnt even read the article coz I started laughing like a lunatic after seeing the pic!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by znursingh

Do not mention the unmentionables!! Though they named themselves Skizinas,the moan & whinge to the Mods if anyone calls them by the name THEY chose! Then the thread gets closed down!

As for why Sky is dressed as he is-1) His red hoodie is FINALLY in the wash,2)His head bands have lost their elasticity,c) He has lent all his other clothes to Amar & Sid d) The local barati band walla is the only one who was willing to lend his uniform to this unwashed lout!!

LOL at purple bold!! ROFL🤣🤣🤣
It will be bad for Pooja Bedi's kids if she pairs up with Sky in  the future.