Written update 22nd Dec 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Rana telling the 5 members to decide the punishment for Ammaji...😑. Vikram is coming in the jeep...😊 jeep has a breakdown as the tyre is punctured.... he tells his team to repair the jeep and come quickly while he takes the short cut with Diya... 😊One member asks Janvi to ask Ammaji the reason for her doing it...😊 Ammaji tells no one listened to Mauli's cries when Sukha used to beat her...😊 torture her... and she doesn't regret what she has done...😊 she's happy that she has managed to free her from that...😊 and tells if anyone else also goes to any kind of torture she'll always be there to help them... πŸ˜Š

Vikram & Diya are walking through a forest...😊 Vikram is ranting angrily that his team doesn't know how to do their work... πŸ˜†when Diya trips and gets injured... her legs bleeds... she sits down unable to walk...😭 Vikram comes to her... he touches her leg ...😍 she puts his hands away...😳 he tells why do you always behave like a girl...πŸ˜†. and you really look like a girl...πŸ˜† looks like God made a mistake by making you a guy...πŸ˜† Diya looks tensed...😳 he quickly takes out his hanky and covers her bleeding leg... 😍they leave together...😊 one member tells Janvi the punishment in hush tones...😑 Janvi looks shocked...😭

Rana tells the punishment will be declared by the main member Janvi...🀬 Janvi is hesitant😭[ps filmy wind & leaves flying in the background...🀣. ] Rana asks her to speak...😑Janvi declares with a choked voice...πŸ₯Ί she tells Ammaji you have done a big sin... 😭and your punishment is you'll be beaten 100 times...😭 Surya-Kuldeep look shocked ...😊 Surya gives a painful expression towards Janvi...❀️ while rest all are rejoicing... 🀬Pandit is shocked... πŸ˜²

Tanisha calls Vikram... 😊but his number is not reachable... Avtar decides to leave...😊 he begs all to let him go..😊. Chanda & Santosh also decide to go with him..😊 when finally Vikram's number is reachable...πŸ˜† Avtar tells Vikram that they are leaving...😊 Vikram tells don't think of doing that mistake... 😊this could be even Rana's plan of getting you all out like he did with Tanisha...😊 and who all he'll protect then...πŸ˜† he tells he's reaching the place soon and asks them all to stay there only...😊 Pandit prays to God to save Ammaji somehow.. πŸ˜­

Vikram turns back to see Diya walking slowly... 😊he tells you are not at all strong like a man...πŸ˜† you are so weak...πŸ˜† sometimes i really doubt that you are actually a man...πŸ˜† he catches her hand firmly...😍 Diya throws it away... 😳he tells what's the matter with you...πŸ˜† forget that... now walk a bit fast... πŸ˜†we need to reach the place as soon as possible.. they continue walking... πŸ˜Š

Rana tells now that the punishment is declared...🀬. let's start the procedure... 😑one villager tells what's this... this is no way to treat a woman..😭. also how can a granddaughter give such a harsh punishment to her own grandmother...😭. episode ends on Janvi & Ammaji's sad faces...😭

Precap - Janvi is asked to beat Ammaji with the rope...🀬 she's teary... πŸ₯Ίand she's about to hit her...😲
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
no matter what be the reason, herplan it is toom uch on janvius plan, waisay tou kuch kar nhn rahi to stop them and to openly aid them is just too much to swallow. maybe she wants the villagers to revolt against it  themselves.
Thanks Sujji for the update...  did not get to watch it but the show is getting interesting...
Ye kya ker rahi hai Jhanvi????

Its bad.
If punishment is must then someone else should give the punishment.

why Jhanvi??????

Vikram getting late...😑
aurat ko izaat dene wala surya kuch karte kyun nahi????????
Originally posted by koolkallu

aurat ko izaat dene wala surya kuch karte kyun nahi????????
πŸ˜† Kallu that's exactly my thought..😊. i guess that Ammaji is his father's enemy is blinding him from following his morals again... 
Whats it with Janvi...!!!

Stop sucking upto Rana!! I thought she was supposed to be this very intelligent girl...who cud always find a way out!! And is this the one?? really??

She is really getting on my nerves...this is not the way she can win his heart...
Ammaji's your old granma...for crying out loud ...unki umar ka to lihaaz karo!!
This is disgusting!!

I'm so gonna quit watching the show!!
the CVs are just trying to cash in on this emmotional angle!!
irritating!!

And whats this?? Dia and Vikram??
what about Shaurya...??

They are going to cut him out just like that??
No way!!! I want Dia and Shaurya together!!!

FRUSTRATING!! 
22nd december's epi.
actually this is4 panchdecisionnot janvi's decision. ek panch janvi ke kan men apnadecision batata hai uske baad janvi decision deti hai. and i think it will be favourable for ammaji and janvi. may b sab villagers ammaji ke saath ho jayen.as "jagvir" said in other thread that in past ammaji gave same decision for avatar's mother.so i thinkTit for tat is going in laado.
about janvi -today is very painfull day for janvi. this is 3rd time for janvi
1.her marriage day. 2. param's incident. 3. today use ammaji ko punishment dena pada.
about dia - surelysoonest we will see " shorya-dia-vikram triangle".
about villagers - jab ammaji help chahti thi to kyo nahi ki. janvi ki help kyo nahi ki.
whatever today rana win his goal so sad.
Its really bad that jhanvi is doing all this to make Rana happy.

It is not all time necessary .

It will even create suspect.

jhanvi becomes so bad for her family members.

Its not happened anywhere that a girl become against her family member after marriage